Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

here she is!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 01:15 PM
eljeffo64
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perfect combo ; but I'm a little biased here; - GT silver works great with cocoa (you might notice a bronzey affect when the sun shines on it which brings out the cocoa even more). Wish I had the rear console option in cocoa on mine (a small missing detail - but it always bugs me). BTW my headliner is brown alcantara - maybe an option here but not in the states????
Old 01-04-2008, 10:43 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for all the nice compliments. I have had the car for about 6 months now and love the full leather, it looks great, smells great and always receives positive response from evrybody who sees it. (also makes the car faster and handle better!)

Not cheap, but I would do it again in a heart beat

eljeffo64: you are right, cocoa alcantara is not available in the US, or at least it was not when I ordered the car
Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

mal -

Can you tell me what material your sunroof liner is?

This has been asked, but it sounds like the answer has been "the roofliner is cocoa leather". I just want to make sure the sunroof is covered in leather if I do this option.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Da Hapa
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Simply beautiful. Congrat's.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:25 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by InTheAir
mal -

Can you tell me what material your sunroof liner is?

This has been asked, but it sounds like the answer has been "the roofliner is cocoa leather". I just want to make sure the sunroof is covered in leather if I do this option.
yes, it is cocoa leather, as are the sunvisors, dome surround and rear center console, I love it, looks great, smells great and I would get it again in a heart beat
Old 01-17-2008, 06:53 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Thanks, mal.

In recent days I have decided to go with a Natural Brown interior in a Ruby Red C4S. However, then I found out that the roofliner is black Alcantara. I don't mind the Alcantara per se, but I just don't like the two tone effect only on the roof. I tried to intentially create a two-tone look, but I've come back to all Nat. Brown and now will most likely add the leather roofliner, visors, dome surround, storage lid, the little leather pieces nearly the PCM cubby, and most likely the center console too. Yike. Cha-ching.

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:46 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by InTheAir
Thanks, mal.

In recent days I have decided to go with a Natural Brown interior in a Ruby Red C4S. However, then I found out that the roofliner is black Alcantara. I don't mind the Alcantara per se, but I just don't like the two tone effect only on the roof. I tried to intentially create a two-tone look, but I've come back to all Nat. Brown and now will most likely add the leather roofliner, visors, dome surround, storage lid, the little leather pieces nearly the PCM cubby, and most likely the center console too. Yike. Cha-ching.

Thanks for the info.
love ruby red, may have been my choice if it was available last year. Get the center console in leather, well worth the money
Attached Images   
Old 01-17-2008, 08:00 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Boy, this Rennlist members sure costs me more than $19.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:31 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

I wanted to add leather around the door openers, but by the time I decided this, my car was already in production!

Quick Reply: here she is!