Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: Advice re Speeding ticket in Morristown NJ

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 03:43 PM
2ndof2
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My advice: You don't want speeding tickets then don't speed.
But seriously, if you can do an online traffic school then I'd suggest you do it. Make sure its one that you don't need to go anywhere to take a final exam in the process. When you pull up the course online copy & paste everything into microsoft word (or using your fav. word processing software). Go directly to the questions and do a word search. That typically will take you directly to the answer. This approach should save you hours of reading. You can print the course out on paper and use it to put you to sleep at night. Good luck!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Jakeman
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndof2
My advice: You don't want speeding tickets then don't speed.
But seriously, if you can do an online traffic school then I'd suggest you do it. Make sure its one that you don't need to go anywhere to take a final exam in the process. When you pull up the course online copy & paste everything into microsoft word (or using your fav. word processing software). Go directly to the questions and do a word search. That typically will take you directly to the answer. This approach should save you hours of reading. You can print the course out on paper and use it to put you to sleep at night. Good luck!
If only NJ had traffic school like they have in CA! No such luck. In the meantime, a colleague of mine was telling me he got a ticket for going 10mi over in a 40mph zone, too. That's just not cool...

J
Old 06-20-2007, 04:32 PM
larrytrk
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

NJ used to have a traffic school, but you needed several speeding tickets and many points to be eligable.
If you took it you would not get another speeding ticket for a few years because they wanted to show that the program was effective.
That was years ago, as me how I know!!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:41 PM
rfedele
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jakeman
If only NJ had traffic school like they have in CA! No such luck. In the meantime, a colleague of mine was telling me he got a ticket for going 10mi over in a 40mph zone, too. That's just not cool...

J
There are still drivers ed courses in Nj that will drop 2 pts from your license. If anyone is interested I'll post the info.

Quick Reply: OT: Advice re Speeding ticket in Morristown NJ