... and whatever diseases you 'pick-up'
And Amsterdam is OK - your a joke
Old 05-12-2007, 02:19 AM
jerryrice
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck
enjoy the trannies
Asia is a big place , lots of countries , assume your smart and knew that , but maybe not, no trannies here. You must have first hand experience or something with trannies, enlighten us, was your trannie auto or manual.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:21 AM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Can we say, b/t ?
Old 05-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 472 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
Can we say, b/t ?
Ben,...you know the rules - nobody can say the B word.
Gotta run....I've been up all night worried sick about my car. I'm going to go down to the garage and make sure it still starts before I go to bed.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:44 AM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jerryrice
Dudes , I paid my $32 , then cancelled it, to many immature morons here, especially " malammik" who is by far the most immature P car owner on the board, but his simpleton brain is good for comic relief.

Right now I'm in Asia, LBFM's everywhere. you can have Amsterdam. If you have to ask what an LBFM is, you have yet to live, and need to get your pipes cleaned.
Hey Rennlisters, I recognize this guy! "jerryrice" is "TetraU" from the Corvette forum. He works for GM. General Motors has him supervising the rental car fleet sales division of Buicks in Shanghai. Apparently, the Chinese LOVE to rent Buicks.

Long story short... without a doubt the recent article in Motor Trend looking for America's best handling car set him off again. You know the article, the one that rated a Porsche number one while the GM Chevy rated 9th out of 10 - http://www.motortrend.com/features/1...t_handling_car .

I guess, after the article trashed GM's leaf sprung straight line rocket and gave first prize to the Porsche, he (and 3 or 4 other corvetteforum trolls) came over here to Rennlist in their "jerryrice" hats to stir up some **** with this troll act.

Let's humor him (them)...

Oh my, please tell us more about your Porsche worries, "jerry". Don't forget to throw in more of your righteous indignity about how slighted you are by THIS post, THIS thread, THIS forum.

Last edited by JohnnyBahamas; 05-12-2007 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 221 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBahamas
Don't forget to throw in more of your righteous indignity about how slighted you are by THIS post, THIS thread, THIS forum.
That's been the running theme throughout this thread.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:10 PM
malammik
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JohnyBahamas, could I have possibly seen you at one of the recent KGB counter intelligence meetings?

In Amsterdam maybe?

Good Work.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:27 PM
cdodkin
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Coochas
Ben,...you know the rules - nobody can say the B word.
Gotta run....I've been up all night worried sick about my car. I'm going to go down to the garage and make sure it still starts before I go to bed.
You may laugh, but the guy I bought my 996 from suffered from this very problem!

He had to go down to the parking garage every night, before he went to bed, just to be sure his car was still ok.

He could never drive anywhere where he'd have to park the car in public, in case it was damaged in some way, and he kept a cover on it at all times, even though it was parked in a garage.

He worried that the woman that parked her Boxster across from him didn't keep her car's interior clean - he pointed it out while I was looking at his car!

He managed just 1,500 miles a year.

I did him a favor and took his problem off his hands so he could sleep at night

Last edited by cdodkin; 05-12-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 472 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by cdodkin
You may laugh, but the guy I bought my 996 from suffered from this very problem!

He had to go down to the parking garage every night, before he went to bed, just to be sure his car was still ok.

He could never drive anywhere where he's have to park the car in public, in case it was damaged in some way, and he kept a cover on it at all times, even though it was parked in a garage.

He worried that the woman that parked her Boxster across from him didn't keep her car's interior clean - he pointed it out while I was looking at his car!

He managed just 1,500 miles a year.

I did him a favor and took his problem off his hands so he could sleep at night
O-M-F-G.
If there was ever a STAT indication for Prozac - it would be that guy. In all seriousness, that's truly obsessive compulsive behavior that needs help.

Quick Reply: Getting Depressed