Sponsored by:

OT Imus Firing

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 11:34 AM
rfedele
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by destaccado
I'll say it since i'm currently in school......most american college women are hos (if only temporarily)....(keep in mind ho has many more meanings then just prostitute now days- basically any immoral woman; and we know what the statistics are on cheating in that age group).....if their was a counter-term for males it would probably apply to us as well.....call it what you like....and if you take a tube of grease and put it in your hair like some of those Rutger's women did from video I saw on tv.....I'd say nappy-headed is a pretty accurate statement...........

If America is so racist towards blacks why do Black Americans enjoy the highest per capita income among blacks in the world?

Did he need to say it? Probably not, but who truly gives a **** other then racists like jackson and sharpton who can exploit the situation to their benefit...how many black people actually listened to Imus's talk show anyways- 2, 3 ???......Now the race baiters are complaining that baseball only has like 8% black players or some bs.....meanwhile basketball is 90% black from 13% of the US population........The only reason jackson and sharpton even get put on tv is because they **** everyone off so much that the media gets good ratings from showing them......

For the hardest working and most successful black individuals I know, race isn't even an issue........It's only those looking for more handouts who make it one.....
I'm glad you said you were still in school, because it explains your sophmoric ranting. Blacks don't need to hear Imus for those comments to be damaging to blacks and/or black-white realtions.

To mention that U.S. blacks have the highest per capita income among blacks in the WORLD shows your ignorance. The isuue is income of U.S. blacks vs. U.S non-blacks.

Stay in school and study harder, your clearly not done.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 472 Likes on 239 Posts

OK, everyone take a deep breath.
Nobody wants to be banned because Imus was....right?
Old 04-18-2007, 03:19 AM
Dr. Car
Racer

Originally Posted by rfedele
Stay in school and study harder, your clearly not done.
Did you mean to be ironic and self-deprecating?
Old 04-18-2007, 05:25 PM
rfedele
Racer

Originally Posted by Dr. Car
Did you mean to be ironic and self-deprecating?
I'm sorry I incorrectly used "your", rather than "you're". Thank you. By the way, now I'm being sarcastic. But you knew that already.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Porsche_Smile
Three Wheelin'

another topic.... do you think the massacre over at VT was racially motivated as well? did any asians get killed, or koreans for that matter???????
if you look at the bio on this guy, he's one really disturbed puppy....... kill this kill that.... i think he should have teamed up with Q. Terantino to make the movie Kill Bill........ here's a site i found about this kid.....

http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/04/...ng-huis-plays/

Quick Reply: OT Imus Firing