what to use to clean convertible top?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 07:50 PM
bdmason
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
That's what Autopia also recommends:
On a related subject. Is Autopia the unofficial or offical on -line car detailing store for this discussion forum? ( I was using another site but would gladly change)
Old 03-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Bluehinder
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Ragtopp is the only thing to use. I have used it and it is fantastic.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:34 PM
cdodkin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bdmason
On a related subject. Is Autopia the unofficial or offical on -line car detailing store for this discussion forum? ( I was using another site but would gladly change)
I don't believe the forum has an official detailing sponsor

Autopia will give you a 10% discount on all orders - just use the discount keyword AUTOPIA when you place your online order.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:00 AM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by bdmason
On a related subject. Is Autopia the unofficial or official on -line car detailing store for this discussion forum? ( I was using another site but would gladly change)
Autopia is the best site that I've come across for detailing know-how. The founder, David Bynon - a perfectionist like me - helped me personally advance from being a novice to being quite knowledgeable about detailing. I, in turn, helped him in a small way by reviewing and helping edit his first edition of his e-book on detailing. I've stated in my writings that I consider myself a disciple of his, and I have helped spread the gospel of his detailing techniques here in this very forum, which explains why so many here have been turned on to autopia as the place to be for detailing knowledge and products.

But I've always advocated shopping for the best prices wherever you can find them. Sometimes it's more cost effective for me to buy my favorite products elsewhere outside the state of California so I won't have to pay the high CA sales tax.

Another site that I'm a regular customer of is carcareonline.com run by Larry Reynolds, that has good monthly specials that I often take advantage of. I always buy my P21S Wheel Cleaner 5 liter jug from him during the month of March, when it's on sale for 20% off.

Shop for the best prices if you can. But sometimes autopia is the only place that carries what I need, as they are now developing their own superior products that you obviously can't get elsewhere.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:25 AM
bdmason
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Ben .I am not a price shopper per say so autoia itis for me ( as long as I don't have that boy did I just get f---d feeling. I got no problem with people makin money. Thanks again Bob D

Quick Reply: what to use to clean convertible top?