Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any pictures of rear center console in Arctic Silver?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Patriot
Rennlist Member

Received 788 Likes on 292 Posts
Default Any pictures of rear center console in Arctic Silver?

Eric of bumperplugs.com just emailed me that my rear center console in arctic silver had finished production and was ready to ship. I Ppal'd him the core exchange deposit and now await receipt of the console. Any pictures of anyone else's to tide me over until then?

YoungTurk
2005 Carrera 911 (Arctic Silver/Black)

19" Carrera S Wheels
Xenons
Remote CD Changer
Porsche Sport Shifter
Bose
Nav
Heated seats
Power Seats
Sport Steering

Mods pending:

Rear center console in arctic silver
Porsche Sports Exhaust (waiting on on-off switch)
Attached Images  
Old 06-21-2005, 06:32 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wish to heck I could figure out how to cut and paste an active thread. Anyway, this might work -
Rennlist Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 997 Forum
Look what Eric @ Bumperplugs.com got me :-)

Turk, if that doesn't work that thread is about half way down on page three of the 997 forum.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:21 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Learning curve... trying to cut and paste an active thread link... does this work -
Look what Eric @ Bumperplugs.com got me :-) ( 1 2 )

Doh!

Next....
Old 06-21-2005, 11:48 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyNarcosis
Learning curve... trying to cut and paste an active thread link... does this work -
Look what Eric @ Bumperplugs.com got me :-) ( 1 2 )

Doh!

Next....
Try this...

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/207510-look-what-eric-bumperplugs-com-got-me.html

Don't actually go into the thread. On the thread title, instead of a "left mouse click" do a "right mouse click" on the thread title and "Copy Shortcut". Then when you type your message (like this one) "Right" click and select "Paste". The thread "shortcut" is in your message. FYI!
Old 06-21-2005, 11:51 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Johnny, like this:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207510

After you find the thread go to the very top where you see "Thread Tools". Click it and the drop down menu lists "Show Printable Version". Click that and then go to the top of the page and copy & paste the url listed. It took me a while to figure it out too.

And I see there's more than one way to skin that cat.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Patriot
Rennlist Member

Received 788 Likes on 292 Posts

Thanks guys - beautiful!

YoungTurk
Old 06-22-2005, 12:40 AM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Learning curve, part two... following Ben's instructions while hammered... does this work? -

(https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207510)

Yes! Yes! I've got one God... I've got two Gods... ( crew joke ).

Thank you Ben... has Pacific Breeze made land fall with your baby?

Trending Topics

Old 06-22-2005, 02:13 AM
OCBen
Banned

Originally Posted by JohnnyNarcosis
Thank you Ben... has Pacific Breeze made land fall with your baby?
You're welcome Johnny.

Hammered??? You party animal! I think I need to pay you a visit soon, that's for sure. Then we can both get hammered and order some of those hooters off the menu Nevada is famous for.... uhm, you did say that, didn't you? Alright!

Hey thanks for asking. Yes, the Pacific Breeze made landfall on Father's day with my baby on board. It's still down in San Diego getting processed. There was another vessel that had arrived on the 14th just before the Pacific Breeze, and since there are only two PCNA guys working the processing, well, they've got a little backlog to work through. I'm thinking it might get here Monday or Tuesday.

I'm in no hurry really. I've been real busy selling our house and shopping for a new one. We've got 2 firm offers and possibly more by the end of the week. We'll probably negotiate a deal with one of the buyers and then close the sale at around the same time my car arrives. I hope I'll be available to pick it up when it does come in. Believe me, I'll make ever effort to go get it. I've been so busy I haven't had time to update my waiter avatar, so I shut it down since it's no longer ONVESL.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:50 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Originally Posted by OCBen
You're welcome Johnny.

Hammered??? You party animal! I think I need to pay you a visit soon, that's for sure. Then we can both get hammered and order some of those hooters off the menu Nevada is famous for.... uhm, you did say that, didn't you? Alright!

Hey thanks for asking. Yes, the Pacific Breeze made landfall on Father's day with my baby on board. It's still down in San Diego getting processed. There was another vessel that had arrived on the 14th just before the Pacific Breeze, and since there are only two PCNA guys working the processing, well, they've got a little backlog to work through. I'm thinking it might get here Monday or Tuesday.

I'm in no hurry really. I've been real busy selling our house and shopping for a new one. We've got 2 firm offers and possibly more by the end of the week. We'll probably negotiate a deal with one of the buyers and then close the sale at around the same time my car arrives. I hope I'll be available to pick it up when it does come in. Believe me, I'll make ever effort to go get it. I've been so busy I haven't had time to update my waiter avatar, so I shut it down since it's no longer ONVESL.
Hey Ben... EVERYTHING is on the menu. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... it's the antibiotics that everyone finds out about.

Good luck with the real estate. Post pictures!... of the car, too!

When it's all taken care of, have a cold beer and relax.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:31 PM
OCBen
Banned

Hey thanks bud. Heck, I’ve been having a cold one, or two, or three every night just so I can relax a bit. I’m also working on getting a transfer at work so I can be closer to where we plan to buy – the interview is tomorrow. So yeah, life’s been a bit hectic right now. I sometimes forget I have a 911 coming in any day now to add to the commotion. Yeah sure, I’ll post pics of both – the baby first, of course!

After we get all settled down I’d like to take a drive up the coast to San Francisco and across to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and back. If it works out maybe we can hook up and have a cold one or two. By the way, is that a pic of your car in your driveway over looking Lake Tahoe in your avatar? If so, that’s a helluva view you got there. Nice.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:00 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Originally Posted by OCBen
Hey thanks bud. Heck, I’ve been having a cold one, or two, or three every night just so I can relax a bit. I’m also working on getting a transfer at work so I can be closer to where we plan to buy – the interview is tomorrow. So yeah, life’s been a bit hectic right now. I sometimes forget I have a 911 coming in any day now to add to the commotion. Yeah sure, I’ll post pics of both – the baby first, of course!

After we get all settled down I’d like to take a drive up the coast to San Francisco and across to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and back. If it works out maybe we can hook up and have a cold one or two. By the way, is that a pic of your car in your driveway over looking Lake Tahoe in your avatar? If so, that’s a helluva view you got there. Nice.
Whoaa! It wasn't THAT big of a ESO. That is the view from Highway 50 above Glenbrook Canyon... part of the "daily drive" in the summer. I settled for a view of trees and grass. Beats workin'... unless you're Hefner....

I know some GREAT driving roads in and out of Yosemite and Tahoe if you do make the trip let me know!

MODS coming - short shifter, aluma-look center console, and chrome tips for my fake quad exhaust... still waiting for proven power upgrades.
Old 06-22-2005, 04:59 PM
OCBen
Banned

Oh, okay. Well didn't you have as a previous avatar pic a pic of your car in the driveway? I just thought this was another view from further down your driveway. Oh well, guess that ruined the illusion.

Sure, I'll let you know if I decide to make the trip. Good luck with your mods. Post pics too.

Quick Reply: Any pictures of rear center console in Arctic Silver?