Porsche Collectibles from Caldwell Estate

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2024, 02:36 PM
jchapura
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 106 Posts
Default Porsche Collectibles from Caldwell Estate

ALLAN CALDWELL ESTATE AUCTION IS NOW LIVE

We are continuing with the project to make various items from the Allan Caldwell estate collection available to PNWR members. Our online auction with Sound Estate Company offers items in 72 lots from the collection. These are some of the higher-values, rare and interesting items, including books, posters, Parade memorabilia, a few clothing items and more. You must register with Sound Estate to bid. Please note that winning bidders pay a 10% commission on the final price. Net proceeds coming to the PNWR will benefit our automotive scholarship program. The auction is open to the public.

Questions can be directed to Jay, historian@pnwr.org. Happy Bidding!

Click HERE - Porsche & Porsche Club Collectibles from PCA/PNWR & the Allan Caldwell Estate - Sound Estate Company LLC
The following 2 users liked this post by jchapura:
groovzilla (04-08-2024), sdematt (04-08-2024)
Old 04-15-2024, 08:47 AM
Evan2023
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John, nice car, we have virtually the same vehicle. How did you change your S to red and what part is the wing? Thanks. Evan
Old 04-15-2024, 02:01 PM
jchapura
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Evan2023
John, nice car, we have virtually the same vehicle. How did you change your S to red and what part is the wing? Thanks. Evan
Hey Evan, thanks. I purchased the "S" off of eBay in 2015 - it has held up well. The wing is a Jacquemond Darus. I liked its style and uniqueness. Its "scoops" are functional. It was easy enough to have painted and I installed it myself. I've never seen another in Texas or Washington although Olivier says he's sold one to someone in Texas and others in the States. It too has held up well - most of its life being daily driven.
Old 04-16-2024, 08:27 AM
Evan2023
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks John. Great info. Evan

Quick Reply: Porsche Collectibles from Caldwell Estate