Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Option-“Battery Disconnect Switch”?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2023, 07:07 PM
OneDean
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Option-“Battery Disconnect Switch”?

New to Porsche and this forum. 06 997 Carrera manual. I’m learning all I can before I start working this car. It’s a nice car but by no means a show queen. Seems to have an electrical issue that is causing a “system fault take to work shop” on the OBC. Anyway, I noticed on the option list for this car from Porsche it list a “Battery Disconnection Switch” I've been looking for all grounds and battery connections to clean, can’t seem to find a disconnection switch. Any info on this?
Old 11-05-2023, 07:43 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,966 Likes on 2,938 Posts

Originally Posted by OneDean
New to Porsche and this forum. 06 997 Carrera manual. I’m learning all I can before I start working this car. It’s a nice car but by no means a show queen. Seems to have an electrical issue that is causing a “system fault take to work shop” on the OBC. Anyway, I noticed on the option list for this car from Porsche it list a “Battery Disconnection Switch” I've been looking for all grounds and battery connections to clean, can’t seem to find a disconnection switch. Any info on this?
Just a heads up that I had a Battery drain issue due to the front truck light shorting out so make sure you check the wires at light.
All the best sorting it out!
The following users liked this post:
OneDean (11-06-2023)

Quick Reply: Option-“Battery Disconnect Switch”?