2006 911 S tire size

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 10:32 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,723 Likes on 4,276 Posts

Originally Posted by jamal08
Thank you everyone for all of the information. I ended up going with stock size of 305/30r19 rear and 235/35r19 fronts. Fronts are low so thought may as well switch out all around since I wasn't getting same tire in rear as what is currently in front. Definitely not a lot of options out there for these sizes if you want tires anytime soon as others have experienced. This on going logistics issue and adding the rubber shortage on top is for sure making things not easy. Most places I called said they wouldn't have ps4's for over a month and supposedly Michelin has slowed down production (not sure how much I believe this statement lol)
Glad you got it worked out. I'm surprised about your comment on available tires though. There are at least 15 different tires available in that size combination from various Michelins to acontinentala to Hankooks to Nitto, and quite a few more. My personal choice is the Nitto Invo - on my 3rd set on the 997, 2nd set on the supercharged 928, and even on my 914. On the other 997 (wife's) we run the Hankooks for better rain performance and better treasnlif since we don't drive the same.

What did you end up going with?
Old 08-25-2021, 12:16 AM
jamal08
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Petza914
Glad you got it worked out. I'm surprised about your comment on available tires though. There are at least 15 different tires available in that size combination from various Michelins to acontinentala to Hankooks to Nitto, and quite a few more. My personal choice is the Nitto Invo - on my 3rd set on the 997, 2nd set on the supercharged 928, and even on my 914. On the other 997 (wife's) we run the Hankooks for better rain performance and better treasnlif since we don't drive the same.

What did you end up going with?
I was considering the Invo's but had never ran Nitto's before so wasn't sure. Only have ran Michelin's or Toyo's so far. Ended up going with cup 2's so will see how they are compared to the ps4's I have on another car

Quick Reply: 2006 911 S tire size