Sponsored by:

AutohausAZ review ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2023, 02:36 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,852 Likes on 2,873 Posts

Originally Posted by Draculas
Very bad customers service, my orders was canceled for any reason, I don't recommend buying something here.
Just wondering if your poor english could have effected the order in some way or maybe where you are located in another country effected delivery?? Problem with your payment/etc???
I've been ordering from AutohausAZ for years. Just ordered for my Mercedes SUV and it was smooth sailing, fast shipping just like every other order over past 16 years

Last edited by groovzilla; 01-16-2023 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-16-2023, 06:59 PM
rtl5009
Three Wheelin'

Received 679 Likes on 322 Posts

I’ve had good experiences with them.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:05 PM
Chalkboss
Rennlist Member

Received 183 Likes on 114 Posts

I'm done with this company. Had a bad experience ordering mundane parts. Took weeks to get some filters. They ignored my emails and I could not find a phone number to call them. The last straw was their paywall page was hacked over the summer leading to stolen cc info. My card was subsequently hacked and someone tried to make 2k in purchases at an Apple store. Luckily my bank denied the charges and they issued me a new card. There's plenty of excellent parts vendors out there, I won't be doing business with them again.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:25 PM
Drak_944
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by groovzilla
Just wondering if your poor english could have effected the order in some way or maybe where you are located in another country effected delivery?? Problem with your payment/etc???
I've been ordering from AutohausAZ for years. Just ordered for my Mercedes SUV and it was smooth sailing, fast shipping just like every other order over past 16 years
Wow going after someone cause they had a bad experience?

I ordered directional brake rotors and miss read the quantity needed went to Return them and my amount I will get refunded $6 on a $233 order. Or I can get $195
If I send them at my own expense

Was told that they were not directional rotors by them even though on the site it says they are. They just want money, and have horrible customer service. Never shopping there again. And they very much are directional rotors. As I did receive two rotors front right and rear left.

Last edited by Drak_944; 09-01-2023 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2023, 04:01 PM
FlatsixS
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

I frequently buy from FCP Euro, ECS Tuning, Autohauz, Suncoast Parts, Gaudin Porsche, and a few times from Pelican (costlier). Until now, All good experiences. Parts arrived (reasonable) "on time" and as expected. But of course, in this world sometimes Sh**t happens.
Old 09-01-2023, 04:21 PM
jbkusa
Pro

Received 259 Likes on 162 Posts

Recently my experience with AutohausAZ has been not so good. Thier website states items in stock but they aren't. Great pricing but unreliable. After waiting 2.5 weeks for an email confirming shipping, I called and they offered a refund. But I think if I hadn't called them, I would still be waiting.

Now when I want to order, I will call and confirm they have it ready to ship as they advertise.

Old 09-01-2023, 04:47 PM
aasilvia
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

No way! I wasn't sure if this Rennpart guy is the same guy, but he is. Apparently, he's also a reseller on Ebay. Just bought NOS OZ wheel center caps from him. Will definitely consider him for future purchases.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:36 PM
rsalicrup
Instructor

Received 146 Likes on 66 Posts

Been ordering parts from Autohauz for over 10 years. Never had an issue with them.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:42 AM
Cornerlot
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jbkusa
Recently my experience with AutohausAZ has been not so good. Thier website states items in stock but they aren't. Great pricing but unreliable. After waiting 2.5 weeks for an email confirming shipping, I called and they offered a refund. But I think if I hadn't called them, I would still be waiting.

Now when I want to order, I will call and confirm they have it ready to ship as they advertise.
I ordered an expensive "in stock" part from them 10 days ago and they won't give me a ship date. They say their warehouse (another seller) won't give them a date. They return emails days later, or not at all, and don't publish their phone number. No wonder the are rated Poor by BBB with hundreds of complaints.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:31 PM
jbkusa
Pro

Received 259 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Cornerlot
I ordered an expensive "in stock" part from them 10 days ago and they won't give me a ship date. They say their warehouse (another seller) won't give them a date. They return emails days later, or not at all, and don't publish their phone number. No wonder the are rated Poor by BBB with hundreds of complaints.
yep
Old 09-13-2023, 12:23 AM
Chalkboss
Rennlist Member

Received 183 Likes on 114 Posts

I'll second the poor experience with them. Don't return emails at all or a week later. I'll never order from them again. Too bad, they used to have good service.

Quick Reply: AutohausAZ review ?