Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of putting up my car for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 01:31 PM
Ynot
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I just registered my car until 2020 so looks like I'm keeping it for now. I got a lot of interest but everyone wanted at least $10K off, not doing that, I rather give it to a family or sell it cheap to a relative. The car runs and looks great, I don't need the money, no reason to sell except to free up garage space.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:37 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,552 Likes on 4,167 Posts

Originally Posted by Ynot
I just registered my car until 2020 so looks like I'm keeping it for now. I got a lot of interest but everyone wanted at least $10K off, not doing that, I rather give it to a family or sell it cheap to a relative. The car runs and looks great, I don't need the money, no reason to sell except to free up garage space.
Great decision - I'm happy for you !
Old 03-29-2019, 06:56 PM
Ditchhanger
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

That is a beautiful car! at your asking price its a total steal! I would've thrown my hat in there, but it's a ways from Hawaii. Glad to see you're keeping such a great car!

Last edited by Ditchhanger; 03-30-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-30-2019, 11:10 AM
linderpat
Rennlist Member

Received 2,383 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Great decision. Glad you are keeping it, and definitely, no use giving it away either.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:14 PM
Ynot
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Petza914
Great decision - I'm happy for you !
Thanks, took it for a drive and that's all it took.

Originally Posted by Ditchhanger
That is a beautiful car! at your asking price its a total steal! I would've thrown my hat in there, but it's a ways from Hawaii. Glad to see you're keeping such a great car!
I thought at $45K, I was giving it away. I even went down to $42K and it wasn't low enough. I got a lot of interest, got tons of PM's the first day but everyone wanted me to basically drive it to their house, park it in their garage, and hand over the title. lol It just seems like everyone thought I was desperate to sell and wanted to give it away. It's indeed a great car and I thought people on this forum would assume so too but apparently not. I've learned my lesson, If I want to sell it for $45K, I need to list it at $55K.

Originally Posted by linderpat
Great decision. Glad you are keeping it, and definitely, no use giving it away either.
I agree, if I was going to give it away at $35K, I would give it to someone I know. I'll drive it for another year and see how I feel. Maybe I'm getting older, just not into cars like I was a few years ago.

Quick Reply: Thinking of putting up my car for sale