Sponsored by:

SPASM or Techart Springs

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 04:19 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 567 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Henry_Rearden
If anyone is interested - I am selling a full set of SPASM shocks mated to Techart lowering springs from my 2009 911 C2S. Going to coilovers - plug and play solution.
would this setup work on a pasm car? 997.1? what is the milage of this setup? thank you.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:22 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 567 Likes on 338 Posts

your car looks amazing

Originally Posted by Custom_James
Hey guys, first time poster longtime lurker.

Sy-carerras, Did your car have PASM or SPASM to begin with? Im interested in doing the something similar but cant seem to find anyone thats done it on a SPASM car. My car (2011 C2S SPASM) has Eibach springs with the TPC DSC box. Huge ride improvement over SPASM springs on road but I did the box and the springs at the same time. Wish I had tested the oem SPASM springs with the DSC Box first because I'm thinking the additional stiffness of the spasm springs may be better from a performance perspective after a recent HPDE...but Im not sure. Im considering making a change to stiffer sways and drop links as you did but am interested to hear about the results on a SPASM equipped car as Ive read there are several bits of hardware that are different between PASM and SPASM from the factory. Would also be interested to hear how the sways and links specifically affected handling performance.

Pic of the recently red devil for reference. Wing is up for cooling, not posing.
The following users liked this post:
oalvarez (06-24-2023)

Quick Reply: SPASM or Techart Springs