Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Service in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2018 | 05:07 PM
oslermarine
Instructor

Default Service in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida

Hi everyone, new 997.2 C2S owner here. I'm looking for reputable Porsche service shops in the Sarasota and Bradenton area. Suncoast Porsche has very high service costs. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2018 | 10:11 PM
rockhouse66
Rennlist Member

I am only an occasional visitor in Sarasota but Rennhaus is one option. There are two other places I know of but both are pretty much one man shows and seem more inclined towards the earlier, air-cooled cars.
Old 01-18-2018 | 12:09 AM
oslermarine
Instructor

Thanks! I will give them a call
Old 01-18-2018 | 01:09 AM
sandwedge
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by oslermarine
Hi everyone, new 997.2 C2S owner here. I'm looking for reputable Porsche service shops in the Sarasota and Bradenton area. Suncoast Porsche has very high service costs. Thanks!
There are only two indys that I know of and as rockhouse said, they seem more oriented towards the older air cooled cars. Suncoast is definitely higher in price but not outrageous. Just had an oil change done for $230. And had two rear tires mounted a couple of months ago for $110. I don't like to sit and wait for the car so I always drop it off late in the day and always get a Porsche loaner at no cost. I have waited a few times for small stuff to be done and they have a really cool showroom with a collection of new Pcars of all flavors. Free snacks and drinks too. You get 10% discount as a PCA member and any warranty issues are handled without fuss. All said, between the loaner cars and their experience with warranty claims, the slightly higher price at Suncoast is worth it to me.
Old 01-18-2018 | 11:17 AM
okbarnett
Drifting

You may be better off to go to st pete area, theres several good ones there
Old 01-18-2018 | 01:35 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by okbarnett
You may be better off to go to st pete area, theres several good ones there
When buying my 957 Cayenne Turbo S from an independent high-end dealer in FL, I had a PPI done at Bert Smith Porsche in St. Pete and they were great. Tech let me hang out with him as we went through the car, took me on the test drive where we checked out everything, including all the 4 WD modes. Were ready for me on-time and got me out on time too. Cost was reasonable. Bill Smith was the SA at the time.
https://bert-smith.porschedealer.com...ce_request.php

No affiliation - Good luck.

Quick Reply: Service in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida