Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 7/10 For Sale (Cheap!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Yupkwondo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 7/10 For Sale (Cheap)

Now seeing the results of the Exhaust Comparision I am going to try to sell my exhaust again.

All can see that the exhaust is loud but produces great power results...second most H.P. and Torque to the Fabspeed Strait pipes. All at about 2/3 the price.

The Exhaust also had the one of the greatest amounts of area under the torque curve of the group.

I am selling the exhaust with no more than 10 minutes run time for $1,500. I need to get rid of it...the first $1,500 or reasonable offer takes the exhaust!!! Thanks.

~ Jason

Last edited by Yupkwondo; 08-13-2003 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:16 PM
N3O
Intermediate

How Loud is the Exhaust compare to the Europipe II loud version ? is it still available ?
Old 08-11-2003, 11:54 PM
Yupkwondo
Intermediate

If you check the exhaust comparision it is quite a bit louder at partial RPM's and just about the same at WOT. However it produces much more power.

Yes it is still avaliable...

~ Jason
Old 08-12-2003, 12:41 AM
N3O
Intermediate

where are you located Jason ?
Old 08-12-2003, 01:39 AM
Yupkwondo
Intermediate

I'm in Ohio, about 20 minutes south of cleveland...I very sparce place for 996tt's...Let me know if I can answer anything else for you, I'll try to be all the help I can. Thanks.

~ Jason
Old 08-12-2003, 03:52 PM
LSM
Racer

Default Re: Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 7/10 For Sale (Cheap!!!)

Originally posted by Yupkwondo
Now seeing the results of the Exhaust Comparision I am going to try to sell my exhaust again.

All can see that the exhaust is loud but produces great power results...second most H.P. and Torque to the Fabspeed Strait pipes. All at about 2/3 the price.

The Exhaust also had the one of the greatest amounts of area under the torque curve of the group.

I am selling the exhaust with no more than 10 minutes run time for $1,500. I need to get rid of it...the first $1,500 or reasonable offer takes the exhaust!!! Thanks.

~ Jason

You have a europipe stage 2 loud for sale?? If so I am very interested, please PM me asap.

-Lou
Old 08-12-2003, 03:55 PM
LSM
Racer

Keep in mind, the exhaust used from Europipe for the exhaust comparison is the Stage 2 quiet. It is not the stage 2 loud which is much louder. If you want to samble sound bites, go to www.europipe.be, you can hear the stage 2 loud and quiet on actual cars in motion.

-Lou
Old 08-12-2003, 06:15 PM
LSM
Racer

Default Re: Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 7/10 For Sale (Cheap!!!)

~ Jason

Jason,

I know what a great price and great system the turbo-exhaust.com is, however, I have heard from multiple sources that the interior resonance is unbearable. It was said that you cannot even carry on a conversation even at low rpm's. What has been your experience? If what I heard is not true, I would like to hear it from you and may be interested in the exhaust

-Lou
Old 08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
LSM
Racer

Just reviewed the exhaust comparison again, this system truly makes great power. Two questions, 1) the comparison states that 7 versions exist. Which version do you have? 2) Where can I listen to some sound of the exhaust, I tried turbo-exhaust.com and nothing comes up.

-Lou
Old 08-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Yupkwondo
Intermediate

Lou,

It is true the system resonates, I did not find it unbearable...I just found the exhaust plain old too loud for my tastes. My car is my daily driver, and I would not want to subject anyone on the road to dealing with the amount of sound that my car put out everyday at 6:30 in the morning when I was leaving.

I have version 10...the note on the comparision is a somewhat misleading...Version 7 was the predesessor to this exhaust it was basically just a strait pipe off a cat...the is the updated version 10 which includes a small resonator chamber, with a resonator tip to cut volume and resonance some over that of the version 7. I would guess many of the people you talked too heard version 7, and version 10 has not been out for very long (a few months??) and is supposedly quieter than 7 which I have not heard.

As for sound clips I do not have any, and do not know what happened to turbo-exhaust.com, you may want to contact David (Cobra06) about that however it carries almost the exact same sound of the fabspeed GT2 exhaust only in a deeper tone.

Let me know if I can help anymore, make me a good offer and you can have it, I need to sell it as soon as I can. Thanks.

~ Jason
Old 08-12-2003, 09:10 PM
LSM
Racer

Lou,

It is true the system resonates, I did not find it unbearable...I just found the exhaust plain old too loud for my tastes. My car is my daily driver, and I would not want to subject anyone on the road to dealing with the amount of sound that my car put out everyday at 6:30 in the morning when I was leaving.

I have version 10...the note on the comparision is a somewhat misleading...Version 7 was the predesessor to this exhaust it was basically just a strait pipe off a cat...the is the updated version 10 which includes a small resonator chamber, with a resonator tip to cut volume and resonance some over that of the version 7. I would guess many of the people you talked too heard version 7, and version 10 has not been out for very long (a few months??) and is supposedly quieter than 7 which I have not heard.

As for sound clips I do not have any, and do not know what happened to turbo-exhaust.com, you may want to contact David (Cobra06) about that however it carries almost the exact same sound of the fabspeed GT2 exhaust only in a deeper tone.

Let me know if I can help anymore, make me a good offer and you can have it, I need to sell it as soon as I can. Thanks.

~ Jason

Jason,

Are the performance gains the same as the version 7 that was tested? My car is also my daily driver and I sometimes have a passenger(girlfriend) and I think if it was obnoxious inside it would cause problems. It's a tough call, I really love the europipe stage 2 loud which is quite loud outside but, from what I have heard has almost no resonance inside. Then again, it is big money ~$4500. Anyway, I guess I need to find out how loud it is somehow. Any suggestions. BTW, if it compares to the Fabspeed super sport, that is very loud inside the cabin as illustrated by Stephen's decibel readings.

-Lou

correction--- Did youy lose any low end or mid-range becuase that is what I am after.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:01 PM
N3O
Intermediate

any pics of the exhaust ?
Old 08-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Chris Y.
Racer

How loud is the quietest exhaust from turbo-exhaust.com? I've been trying to access the site, but haven't been able to.

I too have been reviewing Stephen's exhaust results...I like how the Europipe produces the most power at the low end compared to the others.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:57 AM
LSM
Racer

Originally posted by Chris Y.
How loud is the quietest exhaust from turbo-exhaust.com? I've been trying to access the site, but haven't been able to.

I too have been reviewing Stephen's exhaust results...I like how the Europipe produces the most power at the low end compared to the others.
I do not think quiet was the goal when turbo-exhaust.com went to work. In essence, they are straight pipes that give max performance at a price. LOUD.

-Lou
Old 08-13-2003, 02:15 AM
Yupkwondo
Intermediate

Lou,

I was told performance gains are exactly the same as the version tested, to be honest it may be too loud for you (girlfriend), PM me and we will talk about it more.
Also, as for torque loss I could not sense any to tell the truth...Spool time was crazy fast and it just stuck at max boost almost the entire rpm range, only dropping off at the end like it supposed to do. But for the few minutes I had it on the power was amazing a huge difference..but still not exactly was I was looking for as far as tone.

N30

It looks exactly the same as the exhaust tested...Which brings about the added benifit of almost 40 lbs weight loss, making it an even greater preformance mod. Let me know if you want any better pics as I do have some.

Chris Y.

I believe that the quietest would be version 8 which is a stock exhaust in all forms with some internal modifications such as the removal of the second set of cats and some piping differences. Not sure as to all the differences but I'm sure david could tell you. It is probably more around Europipe, Ruf tone.

Someone buy it...Just make me your Best Offer and I'll see what I can do (the best performance for a huge discount what else could you ask for? )

~ Jason

Quick Reply: Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 7/10 For Sale (Cheap!!!)