Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,236 Likes on 1,442 Posts

Originally Posted by harris
I did google it.
French Fry shop is not exactly tha same concept as potatopia.although they deal with potatoes both.
FFS deal with Belgian style potatoes with sauces only.

Potatopia have 9 different styles of potato (a variety of fried baked boiled ones) as well as apart from only sauces do have a protein section with chicken meat shrimp bacon and sausage)

This why I am asking especially for potatopia....because it has a different approach to the same thing.

British people do like potatoes, such as fried ones with salt and vinegar...as well as baked in an oven with different toppings.

I am considering to operate in an island which has tourists from all around the world, and considering that potato is known to more than 125 countries from 195 all around the world it can be assumed that it has to deal with millions of possibles clients.

But again my concept (as well as potatopia's) is the potato as a main course not as a side one...

Thanks for the reply.

Harris
It sounds like a good business to try, good luck.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:52 PM
blackboy
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Does anybody really give a **** about fries on a car forum? Two pages now and counting.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:28 PM
cburke996
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...what the hell? Never thought this would be a topic on the 996TT forum...but I in all honesty had Potatopia today... I eat there often actually. Think they have one location (close to my work in Edison, NJ) and are opening a second in NYC.

To answer your questions, it is a refreshing change from regular lunch food for me. It is very filling when you load it up with the many options of toppings and sauce. Usually I don't finish a whole "regular smashed" meal. They are always very busy, seems to be a thriving, and unlikely business that they have. Since this isn't 996 discusion, feel free to PM me if you have more questions on it.

So random...its literally one tiny place in a mall food court right now.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by blackboy
Does anybody really give a **** about fries on a car forum? Two pages now and counting.
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

A well prepared fry is delicious. Maybe you just don't have the required palate?

We are assisting a Porsche brother from across the pond. If you are not interested don't read it.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:15 AM
blackboy
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Carlo_Carrera

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

A well prepared fry is delicious. Maybe you just don't have the required palate?

We are assisting a Porsche brother from across the pond. If you are not interested don't read it.
You're so wonderful.

Last edited by blackboy; 09-07-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by blackboy
You're so wonderful.
Thanks.

Quick Reply: Anyone from NY