Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dension install and radio help please

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011 | 10:28 AM
SSST
Drifting

Originally Posted by jury_ca
I just installed the Denison GW500 with my PCMII + CD changer combo system. One thing I would advise when configuring the menu for text display is to look at the display on the PCMII for the correct submenu/option rather than following the instructions in the Denison manual. It appears that the software has been updated and the instructions in the technical manual are no longer accurate.

I have a couple of questions, however: In IPOD mode, when selecting track or song, I use the right **** to scroll through the menu. However, if I scroll down the list to a particular track but do not press select on the control ****, the song is still selected. I do not know if I made an error in the configuration between the "paging" function and the "select" function? Can anyone advise? Should I update my software? I am using an IPOD Touch.
I have the same problem. This is going to sound weird, but scroll slower and it won't select the song at the bottom of the list.

At least mine doesn't.
Old 06-08-2011 | 12:41 PM
jury_ca
Pro

^^It selects any song I happen to stop on without hitting select. When I select the next page to scroll through, it plays the first song on that page. Annoying.

Quick Reply: Dension install and radio help please