Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pagani Zonda/Saleen S7

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 04:40 PM
Joe Castellanos
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$1,201,763 to my door. For a V16, its worth it to me.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:40 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Joe Castellanos:
<strong>Thanks for being the bigger man. I guess that counts for something when you have nothing else to offer.

</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Wow, you are rich...I bow down before you.

Would you like me to shine your shoes?

Give it a rest and talk about the cars and ONLY the cars.

Given the choice, I would pick a car that I would be moderately comfortable driving everyday (or everytime I drive somewhere?)...which brings me to the Porsche Carrera GT.

Whats the point of a car if you dont drive it, right?

--Adrial
Old 06-17-2003, 05:23 PM
caneaddict
Racer

Joe,
Does that mean you plan on getting a Veyron? Have you been approved by Bugatti? From my understanding the process of qualifying is very similar to the Enzo. Where did you get that price from? I am assuming that price is from a broker (Bugatti generally doesn't approve people in an hour).
Old 06-17-2003, 05:34 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
When I mention S4, I mean a Porsche 928S4 5spd.

Its one of my two (soon to be one) 928s.
Old 06-17-2003, 05:37 PM
Frank Sinatra
Racer

Ooooooooooooopsss, I missed that. Well, you should still get an S4. Its hard to switch my Brain from Audi to Porsche all the time.
Old 06-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Joe Castellanos
Advanced

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by caneaddict:
<strong>Joe,
Does that mean you plan on getting a Veyron? Have you been approved by Bugatti? From my understanding the process of qualifying is very similar to the Enzo. Where did you get that price from? I am assuming that price is from a broker (Bugatti generally doesn't approve people in an hour).</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Yes Cane and thank you for your keen observation. It is early morning in Italy and I obviously didnt call Bugatti just now. You are right about the approval process. As a past owner of an EB110, I think I wont have a problem with "qualifying" to buy the Veyron. Thanks for the concern though. The price is from a broker and included freight.
Old 06-17-2003, 06:56 PM
HBdirtbag
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Joe Castellanos:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by caneaddict:
<strong>Joe,
Does that mean you plan on getting a Veyron? Have you been approved by Bugatti? From my understanding the process of qualifying is very similar to the Enzo. Where did you get that price from? I am assuming that price is from a broker (Bugatti generally doesn't approve people in an hour).</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Yes Cane and thank you for your keen observation. It is early morning in Italy and I obviously didnt call Bugatti just now. You are right about the approval process. As a past owner of an EB110, I think I wont have a problem with "qualifying" to buy the Veyron. Thanks for the concern though. The price is from a broker and included freight.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">got pics of your EB110? What color was it? I just love them in that bubblegum blue. Absolutely **** car you had right there!
Old 06-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Joe Castellanos
Advanced

Silver on black. It was a nice car to drive, but a piece of crap to keep. Lots of wood though, including the door locks. Can't beat 4 turbos in a car, but then again, that was its achillies heel as well.
Old 06-17-2003, 07:17 PM
HBdirtbag
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
yea, i've sat in one, tons of wood, but not very well put together in my opinion, the dash looked about 10 years outdated.
Old 06-17-2003, 07:27 PM
Joe Castellanos
Advanced

Thats why I got rid of it.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:06 PM
William S
Advanced

<strong>Yes Cane and thank you for your keen observation. It is early morning in Italy and I obviously didnt call Bugatti just now... </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Bugatti is in Molsheim. That's in France.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:17 PM
Frank Sinatra
Racer

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by William S:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Joe Castellanos:
<strong>Yes Cane and thank you for your keen observation. It is early morning in Italy and I obviously didnt call Bugatti just now... </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Bugatti is in Molsheim. That's in France.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Actually, on the Bugatti Website, it says Molsheim is in Germany.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:55 PM
msindi
Three Wheelin'

Are Veyrons already being delivered??
Also, FYI to all - unlike the rest of the cars in this comaprison, the Enzo has no sound system!!
I know some will argue the engine's sound is music etc... but let's face it, i had a F355 with tubi and no sound system (im not sure why it came like that) and after a week or two I really got sick of having no tunes to listen to.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:57 PM
msindi
Three Wheelin'

Also - about the 4 C-GT at Niello - they are not all 04s!!! only the first two are, then they have one in each of 05 and 06.
That's the other disappoining thing about the C-GT - a supercar usually only has one model year and one production run not two or three (Porsche is definitley making an 04 and an 05!!).
Old 06-17-2003, 09:13 PM
msindi
Three Wheelin'

you bought it??

Quick Reply: Pagani Zonda/Saleen S7