2003 Seal Grey 996 Turbo for sale on the marketplace - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Turbo Technical Discussion Areas > 996 Turbo Forum
Reload this Page >

2003 Seal Grey 996 Turbo for sale on the marketplace

Notices

2003 Seal Grey 996 Turbo for sale on the marketplace

Old 01-02-2019, 02:02 AM
Indiana Jones
User

I second that, you should definitely test drive a few as it will help you make your decision. In short it will help you identify the differences between vehicles that were cared for versus those that were neglected. The said car is worth $45,000-$47,000 in my assessment for a number of reasons, but if its the right car for you and presents well in person...a few more thousand to get the deal done shouldn't kill the deal.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:37 PM
pu911rsr
Addict
Rennlist Member

I just bought a stock 2002 so I know a little about market, a very similar car was just listed on the PCA site for $48k, lots listed in mid 50's but don't know if folks are paying that much.

Phil

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: