Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures from Cavallino Classic (Ferrari Show)

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 08:05 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures from Cavallino Classic (Ferrari Show)

Hello everyone,
I attended the Cavallino Classic yesterday and today and must say its a very impressive showing. All these Fcars are simply georgous!! The first set of pictures are from a race track in Jupiter, FL where Cavllino rents the track for some good fun on Thur. and Fri., and the second set is pictures from the show at the Breakers Hotel in West Palm Beach, FL. At Moroso there were 3 Enzos and multiple F40's and at Breakers there were 6 Enzo's, 3 F50's, and multiple F40's. They also had the new Ferrari 612 there (I didn't like it).
Enjoy the pictures and be paitient as there are around 150 pictures between the 2 galleries!!!!
Pictures from Moroso
Pictures from the Breaker's Hotel
Best Regards,
Evan
Old 01-25-2004, 09:19 AM
CAPTLST
Instructor

Great pics Evan. Palm Beach is my favorite place!!!!! nothing like it on earth.

Will your car be ready for Orlando?

Eric
Old 01-25-2004, 10:33 AM
RDH
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool pictures Evan..... Back a few months ago, my family and I were on a quick get away in the Lauderdale area. While there, I stopped by NGT motorsports to check out some of there stuff because they're a Strosek dealer. They're in a very unasuming warehouse that basically had my wife saying " Where the hell are you taking us...?" Once I went inside there door, to my surprise, it was absolutely packed with Ferraris of pretty much every make and model TONS!! There was some Sultans $$$$car having something done there also.....Very surprised
Old 01-25-2004, 11:52 AM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by CAPTLST
Great pics Evan. Palm Beach is my favorite place!!!!! nothing like it on earth.

Will your car be ready for Orlando?

Eric
I hope so, you guys know how aftermarket is...even though I am in the business things still get messed up, delayed, etc. . 1 of the 10 components are on as of today, so its gunna be close!!

Rob,
I have never been to the place you are speaking of...sounds nice tho!!
See you guys soon,
Evan
Old 01-25-2004, 12:05 PM
RDH
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by AMG ETR
I hope so, you guys know how aftermarket is...even though I am in the business things still get messed up, delayed, etc. . 1 of the 10 components are on as of today, so its gunna be close!!
Evan
That sucks.......Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wheels, front nose, side skirts, Tail, all primed, painted & cleared then fitted to the car. Down to the wire
Old 01-25-2004, 12:59 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by RDH
That sucks.......Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wheels, front nose, side skirts, Tail, all primed, painted & cleared then fitted to the car. Down to the wire
Heh, some are correct . I will tell you that the 1 is the tail, that is on and ready, the rest is still to come. Yep, it will be down to the wire....it'll get done one way or another tho!!
Can't wait to see the "NEW RDH" also
Evan
Old 01-25-2004, 01:14 PM
msindi
Three Wheelin'

I feel left out here LOL
Old 01-25-2004, 01:17 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by msindi
I feel left out here LOL
HEHE,
Rob has done some stuff to his car, as have I, niether of us know what each other did...pretty funny .
You of all people can understand my statement about aftermarket never going right...I am waiting on the same thing you are
Evan
Old 01-25-2004, 01:56 PM
JasonW
Instructor

Originally posted by RDH
Cool pictures Evan..... Back a few months ago, my family and I were on a quick get away in the Lauderdale area. While there, I stopped by NGT motorsports to check out some of there stuff because they're a Strosek dealer. They're in a very unasuming warehouse that basically had my wife saying " Where the hell are you taking us...?" Once I went inside there door, to my surprise, it was absolutely packed with Ferraris of pretty much every make and model TONS!! There was some Sultans $$$$car having something done there also.....Very surprised
Sounds amazing. If I recall, NGT is pretty hardcore - they're one of two dealers in the country authorizes to import Imola Racing products from Italy.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Sloth
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Great pix Evan. Thanks for sharing. Are you still coming up for Daytona this coming weekend?
Old 01-25-2004, 05:45 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Sloth
Great pix Evan. Thanks for sharing. Are you still coming up for Daytona this coming weekend?
90% yes....I will call you when I get there...
Evan

Quick Reply: Pictures from Cavallino Classic (Ferrari Show)