Sponsored by:

FS 2004 GT3- Pristine 28K miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 02:45 AM
SoCalDan
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 70 Posts

Rallydog,
Great price for a great car. Nice to see it stay in the Rennlist community. Do you have any pictures from the drive up? I've been thinking about making the drive up from L.A., but I've heard it can get somewhat boring between SF and Oregon. Would appreciate hearing your experience.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:47 AM
ex10psi
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rallydog
Thanks again to 10psi and everybody else who helped my dream of finding a Porsche come true. Thanks again to Kevin and his family for being willing to part with such a pristine machine. I've already named her Tessa and treated her to a detail and oil change at Porsche she's happier now even though it was raining when we entered Washington it at least cleaned off most of the bugs.
glad to hear you made it up safely! another 6 GT3 in WA state is a great thing!

let me know if you ever plan to visit one of our local tracks, would love to meet you at the track and check out that sweet example.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Rallydog
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The drive from LA to just north of sac was long and very boring like being on the ocean and not seeing land except for the occasional truck stop.But once you get to redding it starts to get nice, we stayed in redding which was really nice took about 9 hrs since we didn't hit I-5 till about noon. Once you hit grants pass its awesome lots to see twisty roads beautiful scenery. As for the track it's gonna be awhile be for I take her to the ridge since I'm also doing chumpcar and lemons endurance racing this year in a 1984 Nissan pulsar. I will try and post some pics from drive up thankfully I had my best friend with me to make the drive more fun. Also I highly recommend staying in redding at the towne place suites brand new and only 139 a night for a 1 bedroom with fold out couch,fridge,oven,microwave and breakfast. Also I'm thinking of starting a cars and coffee down in the Olympia area let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Scott

Quick Reply: FS 2004 GT3- Pristine 28K miles