Notices
996 GT2/GT3 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know the history of this car?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 01:10 AM
speed12sil
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Damage
I just checked this one out today. This is a fine specimen. Just wish it was white. Outside condition is 9.5/10. Surprisingly clean front end without any rockchips. The only knick in his paint is right at the top of the rear bumper and it's small. The interior is 8/10. Car sounded great. Owner was a nice guy. I'm trying to convince my wife to go with silver, but I don't think it's happening. Good car for anyone looking for silver.
So it was you who looked at it before me this afternoon!! He told me the guy who saw the car before me needed to think about it. Good thing you don't like the color because I've got no problem with having a silver car
I've had a long enough break from having silver cars that I don't hate having a silver car anymore so
Old 03-10-2013, 01:29 AM
F1CrazyDriver
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Damage and speed12sil... i have driven the car... i might slip in and go against the wife's will and buy it... its perfect... 8/10 interior ? i would say 9.5/10 interior.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:06 AM
speed12sil
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Damage
I just checked this one out today. This is a fine specimen. Just wish it was white. Outside condition is 9.5/10. Surprisingly clean front end without any rockchips. The only knick in his paint is right at the top of the rear bumper and it's small. The interior is 8/10. Car sounded great. Owner was a nice guy. I'm trying to convince my wife to go with silver, but I don't think it's happening. Good car for anyone looking for silver.
Originally Posted by F1CrazyDriver
Damage and speed12sil... i have driven the car... i might slip in and go against the wife's will and buy it... its perfect... 8/10 interior ? i would say 9.5/10 interior.
Come on now. You've got a P-car(996 turbo?) already from the look of your avatar
Give me a chance to own a cool P-car too :P
I have an E90 328 stick that's acting as a temporary weekend car right now and driving that after the GT3 makes me want to sell it right away

Quick Reply: Does anyone know the history of this car?