Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$65.9k '03 GT2 in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:23 PM
DM993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I was offered an '02 Pozzi Blue 360 Modena 4k Mi as new cond. daytona seats for 80 flat. Still contemplating. Market is extremely soft.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:08 PM
MTHEORY
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael B.
Hey texas guy. Dont stop in here with your one post wonder and lip off. We dont need your venom. Why dont you sit back and slowly read what Jetprop wrote. He clearly says this about you:

"This seller is really straightforward and made the honest mistake of listing 24,000 miles when he meant 42,000."

Then he posts...

"not that I wouldn't buy one of these cars with that many miles."

Both times backing you & that car up and giving you & it props. Then you bounce that post off of all us. Shut up Texas.

And let me tell you that Bruce Jetprop knows how to gas up that GT, and how to drive that GT, as well as his other metal that he owns & drives & races. You are screwing up a potential sale with a real deal player man. But I bet no one can tell you anything that you will listen to.
+1
Very well said!

Although anyone (as we have seen) can enter and post, I consider this forum a discussion among friends. Friends can disagree, but we always do it with respect, and usually a good dose of humor. Most importantly, this forum encourages a free flow of ideas. We talk about what we talk about among ourselves not in an effort to affect someone's chances of selling a car or put down someone's ebay listing. We are not in competition with anyone's "for sale" ad. Our interest is as enthusiasts. The fact that I may see an ad and have the opinion that the car is junk, does not make it back as a banner over the ad which reads "this car is junk". You have to know what you are doing and intend where you are going in order to find the 996 TT/GT2 section of Rennlist. I highly doubt anything we say as aficionados will affect the chances of any car listed independent of this forum from selling or not.

Consequently, to sign up under a snide username and hurl insults is pretty useless. Other than that, good luck unloading that GT2.

BTW, my recently purchased GT2 is a 2003 and had only 1800 miles. Say what you want about the previous owner, but I'm glad he didn't drive it because I got myself what is essentially a BRAND NEW 2 (still has the new car smell!) for less than 1/2 price.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:08 PM
suckmyproptheory996
5th Gear

Michael B- i did read through ALL the post and yet still believe there is some smack talking. I have communicated with Jet prop a number of times through emails and over the phone. I know what sh*$ talking means and the tone used. Its cool, like i said im not dying to get rid of the GT2, just want a ferrari. Also, DM993TT i personally want a Ferrari just because i have never had one. I know my GT2 is faster but the 360 just stands out a little more than the Porsche. Both are incredible machines and are meant to be driven. The 360 i found is black on black with 26,000 miles. I'm paying around the price of the one you found maybe a little cheaper if im lucky, and its an 03
Old 02-17-2009, 07:14 PM
suckmyproptheory996
5th Gear

MTHEORY- i understand where your coming from but you might need to see where I'm coming from. I had random person email me and say people are talking a bunch of **** on this forum. By the way I'am a die hard enthusiast and enjoy Porsches and any performance cars as such to the full extent. I just got upset when i seriously mistyped something and everybody has something negative to say about it. GROW UP it was an honest mistake to the people that did say something negative. I have respect for everybody else but i dont want my name to go to hell for someone that sits and talks sh$# on the computer about a car for sale. Pretty childish if you ask me.

Edited - language BR
Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Classic kettle-pot moment.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:31 PM
iLLM3
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol stop acting so tough, I guarantee that lil man behind the screen name would be humbled in a minute after meeting me, relax yourself and enjoy the forum! BTW keep your car get like a 2000 360 for like in the upper 60's low 70's.. One just went for 68k with just over 10k miles.

BTW nice car, not so nice attitude.

Last edited by iLLM3; 02-17-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:17 PM
jetprop
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by suckmyproptheory996
The funny thing is this is my gt2. Funny how word gets around. lets start with buying a car with this 42K miles not 24K miles. I guess most people in here buy cars to look at them and not drive them. Reason being 24K miles is "high miles" to alot of you in here. why dont you just go to the dealership and buy a brand new one with 5 miles and pay $220,000? If you want such low milage this is your best option. What cant afford it? right..... Also we know alot about Porsches but dont usually buy them to sell them because it takes so damn long to get rid of them for the right price. Thats why i buy cars that most people can afford because they sell faster. Karl glynn- Not in any financial trouble just getting a better toy. 360 Modena. Little bit cooler than this GT2 in my opinion. Jet Prop theory i did mistype the add and made that mistake. Go find another GT2 even within $10,000 of this one. You wont find one!!!! Obviously you havent done any research on a GT2 so why open your big a@$ mouth when you dont know what the f$#@ your talking about. You say you have a ford GT with 2100 miles. I bet that car collected alot of dust. you got great use out of that thing. How many times did you fill the gas tank up? Do you know how to? So for all you out there that talk that non sense email me with question you have and i will be happy to watch my fingers when i type. Thank you all
Just listen to yourself. You're not at the right place man and I hope you get better. You screwed up your own advertisement which is not the end of the world and I said so. Interesting screwup, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt though I would have been in Texas before I figured it out unless I checked the carfax. Instead of being a big boy and admit you made a mistake and try to make it right in a positive way, you open right up with diarrhea of the lower lip. It says a lot.

You don't know me or what I drive, so I suggest you shut your . . . well, nevermind. I really don't have time to respond to this. Nice job though, I'm sure you'll sell the car without a problem now that you've shown the world what a high quality, level headed, and intelligent guy you are.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by LVDell
Classic kettle-pot moment.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:41 AM
suckmyproptheory996
5th Gear

listen to my self? really? Hope i get better?? bahahaha. your hillarious man, and was going to tell you when i figured out i mistyped the miles. didnt i become a big boy and admit my mistake? Can you read man? You suggest i shut up or what man, the only person i have a problem with is you in this forum. Your just pissed off im 25 years old and i have cars that you want. Its cool man there are alot of people that hate and i understand that. It doesnt bother me at all one bit.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:01 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnerd
For once, we are watching from the sidelines!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:27 AM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 501 Likes on 267 Posts

Boy, now I'm really glad I posted this link. Chill out dude.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by LVDell
For once, we are watching from the sidelines!
That was the first thing that came to my head when I saw you post that.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:25 PM
jetprop
Rennlist Member

I'm done with drive-by troll as hard as it is not to bitch slap him.

Good news is, subject to inspection, I plan to buy a unique 996 GT3 from a member here
Old 02-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by jetprop
I'm done with drive-by troll as hard as it is not to bitch slap him.

Good news is, subject to inspection, I plan to buy a unique 996 GT3 from a member here
Very sick! Let me guess, Dave's Minerva blue one?
Old 02-19-2009, 04:29 AM
jetprop
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Carnerd
Very sick! Let me guess, Dave's Minerva blue one?
That was pretty quick for you to call, but yes!

Quick Reply: $65.9k '03 GT2 in Dallas