Canadian GT3 for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 12:40 AM
Racerron
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Canadian GT3 for sale.

Hi All,

I have to make room for a new RS coming in April so with deep regret I'm parting with my Aug. 2004 GT3. Car has GT3 seats, Factory 6 point belts for both seats,Tequipment crossbraced roll bar, Cup car front splitter, Factory RS carbon rear wing, (from Gert Carnewal), cup front rotors and RS-19 pads all around. Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers and tips. K & N air filter. Front hood, fenders and mirrors all treated with X-Pel film. New Pilot Sports on the rear. Also 18" OZ Superleggera III wheels with fresh MPSC's.

Factory options are Bi-Xenons, thicker steering wheel, cruise, rain sensing wipers and floor mats.

All maintenance records and professional Porsche mechanic owned on a no expense spared basis. Custom alignment settings and corner balanced. Alignment is a good compromise between track and street. Good track settings but good tire wear for the street.

Car was never winter driven and was always waxed with P21S at least once a month, sometimes 2-3 times. It has never been damaged in any way and is absolutely immaculate in every way.

This was to be the last Porsche I would buy but then there was the RS!

48000kms of mostly highway miles and an average of 4 DE's each year.
There has never been any issues at all with this car and has not had one warranty issue.

Warranty valid until August 2008.

Asking $124,000 Cdn. with all equipment including spare wheels and original seats, rear wing and front splitter.
$115,000 with original equipment.

Pics to follow if required but right now car is in winter storage.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Racerron; 01-21-2007 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Add picture
Old 01-21-2007, 06:38 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw your car a couple of times and it's flawless. I'll wish you good luck with the sale unless you would accept a white RSA and monthly plan for the next 10 years.

Can't wait to see your RS this summer.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Racerron
Racer

CWay27
Thanks fot the kind words. This is the only place the car is advertised for now. I'm leaving for 2 weeks and will actively advertise it when I get back. I have a couple of interested parties but we'll have to see.

RS is supposed to be March production
Old 01-21-2007, 08:58 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Racerron
CWay27
Thanks fot the kind words. This is the only place the car is advertised for now. I'm leaving for 2 weeks and will actively advertise it when I get back. I have a couple of interested parties but we'll have to see.

RS is supposed to be March production
Again, good luck on the sale but I'm sure this thing will go pretty quick. Hope to see you and the new toy at Calabogie May 5-6th for our first rennsport event.

BTW We spoke briefly in the parking lot at pikes peak resort (MCO event last October).
Old 01-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Racerron
Racer

Ah yes,

I remember, you were with a very nice RSA and an even nicer looking female

Nice rooms at the lodge but lousy food in the restaurant....I hope they get a chef rather than a cook for this year.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:10 AM
brucegre
Banned

Now Ron, you know the rules - no one is allowed to beat me around Calabogie, so what's the point of the new RS, I'm only going to ban you after one session

Seriously, I can't wait to see the new car, and get a ride in it, let me know when you have a build date.

Bruce
Old 01-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Racerron
Racer

Hi Bruce,

I'm told that mid March build for late April delivery.

I'm off to Kilimanjaro this coming week-end so you may get lucky and I'll be lion food or fall off of the mountain.

Know anyone looking for a well taken care of 996GT3? The finders fee is I promise not to beat your best laptime by more than a second.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Mike K.
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I guess you're the guy that got St. Onge's allocation. Still don't know what he bought instead.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:16 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi All,

I have to make room for a new RS coming in April so with deep regret I'm parting with my Aug. 2004 GT3. Car has GT3 seats, Factory 6 point belts for both seats,Tequipment crossbraced roll bar, Cup car front splitter, Factory RS carbon rear wing, (from Gert Carnewal), cup front rotors and RS-19 pads all around. Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers and tips. K & N air filter. Front hood, fenders and mirrors all treated with X-Pel film. New Pilot Sports on the rear. Also 18" OZ Superleggera III wheels with fresh MPSC's.

Factory options are Bi-Xenons, thicker steering wheel, cruise, rain sensing wipers and floor mats.

All maintenance records and professional Porsche mechanic owned on a no expense spared basis. Custom alignment settings and corner balanced. Alignment is a good compromise between track and street. Good track settings but good tire wear for the street.

Car was never winter driven and was always waxed with P21S at least once a month, sometimes 2-3 times. It has never been damaged in any way and is absolutely immaculate in every way.

This was to be the last Porsche I would buy but then there was the RS!

48000kms of mostly highway miles and an average of 4 DE's each year.
There has never been any issues at all with this car and has not had one warranty issue.

Warranty valid until August 2008.

Asking $124,000 Cdn. with all equipment including spare wheels and original seats, rear wing and front splitter.
$115,000 with original equipment.

Pics to follow if required but right now car is in winter storage.
http://www.decarie.com/en/usedcars/l....spy?id=549976
Old 01-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Racerron
Racer

Mike K.

Not at all. !!!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:13 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Ah yes,

I remember, you were with a very nice RSA and an even nicer looking female

Nice rooms at the lodge but lousy food in the restaurant....I hope they get a chef rather than a cook for this year.
Very good memory

I had forgotten about the amazing food and even so the lightning fast service

Originally Posted by brucegre
Now Ron, you know the rules - no one is allowed to beat me around Calabogie, so what's the point of the new RS, I'm only going to ban you after one session
yeah but who has the CUP car around here..... Need one hell of a car to beat one of those
Old 01-23-2007, 12:58 AM
brucegre
Banned

Shhh! I was holding that in reserve for when all the new GT3 and RS owners start getting too cocky!
Old 01-23-2007, 01:03 AM
brucegre
Banned

Hi Bruce,

I'm told that mid March build for late April delivery.

I'm off to Kilimanjaro this coming week-end so you may get lucky and I'll be lion food or fall off of the mountain.

Know anyone looking for a well taken care of 996GT3? The finders fee is I promise not to beat your best laptime by more than a second.
Now that's a winter vacation Ron, hope all goes well. And don't worry - I've adopted a Hurley Haywood attitude "sure, I'll show you the fast line ..." that should add weeks to everyone's learning curve.

April - well, I'm sure we'll have some days available as soon as the car shows up if the weather keeps on the way it has been.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Mike K.
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

"I'm off to Kilimanjaro this coming week-end so you may get lucky and I'll be lion food or fall off of the mountain"
Racerron

I'm starting a pool ! $1 slots based on maximum altitude reached by HikerRon. Chris and Andrew have already selected. The Summit and Lion food boxes are reserved for HikerRon. Results will be verified by Google Earth.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Mike K.
"I'm off to Kilimanjaro this coming week-end so you may get lucky and I'll be lion food or fall off of the mountain"
Racerron

I'm starting a pool ! $1 slots based on maximum altitude reached by HikerRon. Chris and Andrew have already selected. The Summit and Lion food boxes are reserved for HikerRon. Results will be verified by Google Earth.

Quick Reply: Canadian GT3 for sale.