Sponsored by:

RND Euro Parts website gone?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 11:36 AM
dporto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,167 Likes on 796 Posts

Originally Posted by Flat6 Innovations
You are not the majority, though. I think the majority of people have these cars till the newer models depreciate enough to be affordable for them. This is what I gather from the dozens of emails we receive weekly where owners state this very thing without us even questioning them.

The number of people that appreciate the 996 enough to hold on to it long term is very small. Thats one reason why I keep our backlog and keep things small, focused, and hand built. I only care about offering engines to that small group that loves the car enough to keep it forever, or for more than a decade.

We could go to the higher volume mass production model, but it won;t be under my ownership of this company.
That's why, if or when I need a full engine rebuild, I'll be sending it to you !
Old 06-30-2017, 12:29 PM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,293 Likes on 903 Posts

Originally Posted by dporto
That's why, if or when I need a full engine rebuild, I'll be sending it to you !
Maybe that'll be before I get tired of dealing with humans and make this place into my hobby shop, only working on my own Porsche's.

Based on the current attitudes of the public, that won't be that damn long.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:09 PM
808Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 545 Posts

Maybe that'll be before I get tired of dealing with humans and make this place into my hobby shop, only working on my own Porsche's.

I sure hope I get my shot before you pull the plug! But, I first must find the right early 99 here in the 50th state...
Old 06-30-2017, 04:11 PM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,293 Likes on 903 Posts

Originally Posted by 808Bill
I sure hope I get my shot before you pull the plug! But, I first must find the right early 99 here in the 50th state...
Or find it here in the lower 48, ship it here, have it built here, and broken in... Then allow P-Car Shipping to ship it to you. Thats the smartest way to go considering Hawaiian shipping costs to and from.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:55 PM
dporto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,167 Likes on 796 Posts

^^ Spoken like a true curmudgeon! ^^

Quick Reply: RND Euro Parts website gone?