Sponsored by:

996 Millennium Edition Registry/Info

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2024, 03:27 PM
Saibaji
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pdsells12
Are you just doing the seats or the whole interior? I redid my front seats and bought the material, ready to install from Lseat.com. Check them out, they will send you a sample. I am pleased with the product.. For other components like door panels and rear seats, I just find a used parts source. The 996 Turbos also used natural brown leather.
im not necessarily looking for seat covers. It seems like Lseat.com and simple seat covers. I’m plan on replacing the whole upholstery which would include the front 2 seats, rear 2 seats, and replacing the vinyl on the door panels. By the way… I was shocked to realize that the door panels are NOT leather. I peeled it back, and it’s Vinyl. I was a bit disappointed, but that also means that my reupholstering will be a bit cheaper than expected.
Old 06-10-2024, 05:27 PM
bgearns
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leather interiors

Try contacting Classic 9. They only do Porsche and they do unbelievable work.

https://www.classic9leathershop.com/
Old 06-10-2024, 05:29 PM
Pnwdbag69
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Saibaji
im not necessarily looking for seat covers. It seems like Lseat.com and simple seat covers. I’m plan on replacing the whole upholstery which would include the front 2 seats, rear 2 seats, and replacing the vinyl on the door panels. By the way… I was shocked to realize that the door panels are NOT leather. I peeled it back, and it’s Vinyl. I was a bit disappointed, but that also means that my reupholstering will be a bit cheaper than expected.
are we talking about a millennium? The door cards are definitely leather dude.
Old 06-16-2024, 04:03 PM
70 Coupe
1st Gear

Default 911 Millenium Edition

Hi All,

I noticed that #495 isn't on your list yet. It is currently listed on the Collecting Cars auction site and is one of the 3 RHD cars delivered to the UK. It is a manual. :

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/...96-carrera-4-6

#373 appearwd on the same site a few months ago. It is also a UK RHD car but an auto.

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/...-996-carrera-6
The following users liked this post:
ejsnow (06-16-2024)
Old 08-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Hokiewhite
2nd Gear

Just purchased a millennium edition I found on auction on copart. It has the violet chromaflair and badging by the shifter but I couldn't tell what number it is. YOLO, I bought it. Should be here Sunday or Monday and I will update my post with the number for the registry. Coming from Austin Texas to Floyd Virginia.
ejsnow (08-02-2024)
Old 08-07-2024, 10:36 PM
t2cthaut
3rd Gear

hey if it's not what you expect or want to make a couple bucks, please let me know. Have been looking at getting into one of these for a couple years now and am ready to buy when the right one comes up
Hokiewhite (08-11-2024)
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Hokiewhite
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by t2cthaut
hey if it's not what you expect or want to make a couple bucks, please let me know. Have been looking at getting into one of these for a couple years now and am ready to buy when the right one comes up
awesome man I’ll keep that in mind. I’m new to rennlist and I don’t know how to PM you lol. Message me so we can talk. Not sure if I’m ready to let it go yet.

Quick Reply: 996 Millennium Edition Registry/Info