Received 223 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by mjb2448
Don't sugar coat it Jake, tell it to us straight

LOL!!!!!
Old 11-20-2014, 11:42 PM
JD ARTHUR
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I totally agree with Jake. He put in the money and the effort and he should get the rewards.This isn't a huge market, its not a toothbrush, a lot of time and energy was spent to get to where he is with no guarantee of it ever becoming a financial success. He's a smart businessman besides being overly skilled along with having the tenacity to keep going well before seeing any profit. If it wasn't for him many of the owners of these cars wouldn't even have them. I for one am just happy that someone like Jake exists, if Porsche would have done as good job with engineering as they did with marketing Jake could have just stuck with Volkswagons.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:43 PM
mklein9
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JD ARTHUR
I totally agree with Jake. He put in the money and the effort and he should get the rewards.This isn't a huge market, its not a toothbrush, a lot of time and energy was spent to get to where he is with no guarantee of it ever becoming a financial success. He's a smart businessman besides being overly skilled along with having the tenacity to keep going well before seeing any profit. If it wasn't for him many of the owners of these cars wouldn't even have them. I for one am just happy that someone like Jake exists, if Porsche would have done as good job with engineering as they did with marketing Jake could have just stuck with Volkswagons.
+1.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:16 AM
Rubik
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Agree with Jake also. If you are the godfather, you should have the right to go to the mattresses to protect your own. Otherwise any opportunistic rip off is going to stick his nose in the business and we (the consumer) end up getting the short end of the stick.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Schnell Gelb
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Let's be nice to Jake because there are some much more lucrative projects he could transfer his skills to.For example:
http://mashable.com/2014/11/20/emira...rbus-overhaul/
Old 11-21-2014, 06:02 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 339 Likes on 245 Posts

You guys are plastic mechanics so I don't expect you to understand the frustration people like me have.

Jake,

Thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply: looking for a hard answer on IMS issue