Didn't see a price?
Originally Posted by Whitey||C4S
  • everything you see for $45k
Post or PM with any additional questions
Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 AM
ttreat
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hawk6, I live about 20 miles from Rayco. The car looked clean inside and out, the paint looked good but I wasn't examining it as closely as I would examine a car that I might purchase. Locally the dealership has a reputation for selling high end cars. I don't think they have a bad reputation other than being pricey. They probably handle more Porsches than Wyoming Valley Motors which has a Porsche dealership but doesn't keep much inventory. When I saw this car listed on their website I did wonder why it was priced right (according to Edmunds, KBB, etc) compared to their other cars that seemed to be overpriced by a few thousand. If everything checks out and you still want the car, maybe you could get them to be a little flexible on the price knowing that a previous deal on it fell through for them.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:26 AM
hawk6
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by ttreat
hawk6, I live about 20 miles from Rayco. The car looked clean inside and out, the paint looked good but I wasn't examining it as closely as I would examine a car that I might purchase. Locally the dealership has a reputation for selling high end cars. I don't think they have a bad reputation other than being pricey. They probably handle more Porsches than Wyoming Valley Motors which has a Porsche dealership but doesn't keep much inventory. When I saw this car listed on their website I did wonder why it was priced right (according to Edmunds, KBB, etc) compared to their other cars that seemed to be overpriced by a few thousand. If everything checks out and you still want the car, maybe you could get them to be a little flexible on the price knowing that a previous deal on it fell through for them.
Thanks I appreciate that. I was thinking of having Wyoming Valley do the prebuy. They originally sold the car. Any thoughts on them would be helpful.
Thanks again
Old 12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
smsarchitects
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

FWIW: I impatiently sold my pristine 2002 C4 Cab with 33K miles in early 2008 for $33K to a exotic car dealer in NY (used loosely in my case) who re-sold it within a week for $36K. Granted, the economy was a bit different then................Good luck!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:40 PM
ttreat
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have had little experience with WVM. A lot of people seem to like them. When I was looking, they didn't seem to have much in used Porsche inventory.

Quick Reply: HELP Does anybody know this car