Sponsored by:

Really Bad Service at Beverly Hill Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 06:17 PM
mc_sahib32
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Really Bad Service at Beverly Hill Porsche

I just bought a previously CPO porsche from a private owner last week. I called the service department where it did the CPO (B-Hill Porsche) for some warranty info and service records, left a phone msg and never got return call. Walk in the service department (althought 30 min before they close), the advisor 's reply was, "I don't have time for that, if you want to service the car I can write you up, but we don't have time to look for your service history." I asked can I wait around? and his reply was, "I don't have time for it TODAY" What kind of service is that? This is worst than the Huydai service!! Also do you guy got loaner car from Porsche?
Old 08-12-2005, 07:15 PM
ericdee
Racer

Sounds like you ran into the wrong guy. Call and ask to speak to the Service Manager and ask for the service records to be fax over to you. Real hit and miss over there. Sometimes you get someone that's great and other times you get some real ********.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:19 PM
riozilla
Instructor

I stopped going to BH Porsche for service / sales after many many bad experiences.

Now I drive way out of my way to go to Rusnak Thousand Oaks for my service since they are always so easy and nice to deal with.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Paul Marangoni
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Plus, BH Porsche charges more than other dealerships for the same work.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:33 AM
mc_sahib32
Advanced

I called and left a msg to the service manager, and even he didn't return my call. I guess I 've to talk to PNA for this. when i go to MB service, they bent over to help to make sure you give them good review on their survey, but Porshce service center don't seem to care, I guess they don't 've a survey review?
Old 08-13-2005, 02:49 AM
JoeTanto
Instructor

I've dealt with Erik Patino in the service department and he's pretty good. They are expensive though. I've found a private shop to do my work now.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:10 AM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

If it is not too far out of your way, Downtown Porsche is actually quite good for service and their prices are a little more reasonable than some. Their head mechanic is considered one of the best in the country (and has been servicing my cars for a dozen years). Service advisors Valentin and Dennis are the best choices (they have also been around for 10+ years).

I can't stand the arrogant dealers that treat customers like they are annoying the dealer by asking for anything. Not saying BH is such as I have no direct experience with them, but sounds like thats how you were treated.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:26 PM
dirtrack49
Instructor

Erik at Beverly Hills Porsche service department has been very helpful in the past when I have contacted him by telephone concerning warrannty information and technical questions.
As far as the sales department, well let me put it like this, I wouldn't go back to Beverly Hills Porsche again if they were giving their cars away! On my first visit, no one was able to see fit to come out and see if I needed any help. I happened to be the only customer at the dealership at the time. On my second visit by appointment, the two females that I dealt with, Salesperson and Sales Manager, along with their two "FuFu dogs", had no knowledge of what they were trying to sell. Besides not knowing anything about her product, the salesperson became rude and arrogant when she found out that I was not going to lay down for full pop on their inflated priced 911.
I have spent over 15 years in the automotive business as a Salesperson, Sales Manager, and General Manager. If these individuals had been working for me, they would currently be standing in the Beverly Hills unemployment line. Never have I experienced such unprofessional behavior at any auto dealership.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:38 PM
smshirk
Three Wheelin'

Most Porsched ealers tend to be somewhat arrogant anyway, but unless my name was Jerry Sienfield I wouldn't even consider going anywhere close to Beverly Hills Porsche
Old 08-13-2005, 07:11 PM
paneraiwatches
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beverly Hills Porsche is the worst of the ****tiest! Stay away, oh and stay away from Rusnak Pasadena while your at it they are even worse!
Old 08-13-2005, 11:48 PM
mc_sahib32
Advanced

How bad is rusnak Pasadena? my car is currently at Rusnak Pasadena they seems to be reasonable, although not excellent.

Quick Reply: Really Bad Service at Beverly Hill Porsche