Feal coilovers or ...

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2023, 08:09 AM
desyrascal82
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Os7213
Im following.
I added the cost of different setups so far.
RoW 030 with matching springs plus all parts to assemble
Bilstein B6 with RoW 030 springs plus all parts to assemble
PSS10 plus top plates
Ohlins SS plus top plates
and the Feal coilovers which seems to be half price and comes with adjustable camber plates.
I know that sometimes you get what you pay for but I only hear good things about them..
I was planning to keep the car stock and it still a dream to drive my car as it was brand new (Which is why I still hesitate)
But if you dont care about your car being modified and drive for pleasure I would defenately go with the Feal coilover setup.

PS If you need price list for the other setups mentioned above let me know.. when you see the prices all-in added to the Feal reputation it definately look like its the way to go.

If you have the details I'd love them
Old 01-24-2024, 07:12 AM
OwenC
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@TexSquirrel - I can't figure out how to message you directly. I'm researching these Feal coilovers and appreciate the feedback you've provided. I also live in Houston, do you ever attend any of the LSRPCA meets? Please send me a PM, I'm new to Rennlist and can't seem to find the send message feature. Thanks!
Old 01-24-2024, 09:52 AM
tommelton
Instructor

Received 148 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by OwenC
@TexSquirrel - I can't figure out how to message you directly. I'm researching these Feal coilovers and appreciate the feedback you've provided. I also live in Houston, do you ever attend any of the LSRPCA meets? Please send me a PM, I'm new to Rennlist and can't seem to find the send message feature. Thanks!
As a new user - you cannot send PMs until you reach a certain number of posts - Tex should see your request though.

The following users liked this post:
OwenC (01-24-2024)
Old 01-30-2024, 10:39 PM
TexSquirrel
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,390 Likes on 1,267 Posts

Originally Posted by OwenC
I typically make the SW GTG at Blendin in Sugar Land.
I will likely be at Blendin on Feb 17th.
I make some of the others.
But I don’t think I‘ll make the upcoming Central GTG this Saturday.

I bought my Feals in early 2018 and they have a lot more options now.

Quick Reply: Feal coilovers or ...