996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

IMS Decal

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 09:39 PM
abbiesdad
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks again to all for the replies. here are some pics of the oil drain plug with wires and the car. not the best pictures as its indoors. ( raining here in Seattle) how shocking.
Old 05-17-2019, 08:04 AM
Charles Navarro
Rennlist Member

Received 1,071 Likes on 557 Posts

Originally Posted by dan_189
I recognised the sticker as it looked like two I received - i'm coming up to 5 years on my IMSR Pro so next year will be an upgrade to the IMSS whilst i've got you Charles - do you offer the rebate for the IMSR to IMSS for Australians??

Happy to correspond via PM if that's preferred

Sorry to divert the conversation OP!
That is a great question - no one has ever asked us that one. I suppose if a qualifying registration and rebate was submitted, you would receive the gift certificate as would anyone else, but shipping would be cost prohibitive for most items. Let me give this some though and discuss with your international distributors on how this could be handled differently.

For those who do not know what he's talking about, we offer a mail in rebate for those replacing their original LN IMS Retrofit (or competitor's product - not the original Porsche IMS) with an IMS Retrofit or an IMS Solution:

http://imsrebates.com/
Old 05-17-2019, 11:26 AM
808Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 805 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by abbiesdad

Thanks again to all for the replies. here are some pics of the oil drain plug with wires and the car. not the best pictures as its indoors. ( raining here in Seattle) how shocking.
Great looking car, white really does it for me on these!
Old 05-17-2019, 12:43 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by Charles Navarro
................We do not reissue serial number stickers as we have had to flag serial numbers in our system when shops purchase kits and just rob the serial number, then return the kit to whatever wholesaler they bought it from as "unopened". There are some very shady people in this world.
Jeebus! Maybe a no return policy is in order if the product is not defective? I know it's a harsh way of dealing with this but I would totally understand it.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:46 PM
Horsepwr
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Nothing beats a white Porsche, but of course I am biased!!! lol
Old 05-17-2019, 07:10 PM
abbiesdad
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Loving it so far

Quick Reply: IMS Decal