Sponsored by:

Need some guidence and checklists

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Bergamasco
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

What I learned immediately was:
1.) Never drive one of these cars when you have had a bad day at the office or major issues with your significant other.

2.) Always respect that power that is available and stay well away of experiencing the full potential of the car unless you are on the track.

3.) Always stay within the limits of your own experience and expertise or this car will bite you.

4.) Never ever consume alcohol and drive this car.

5.) Enjoy

The picture looks great. Best Regards, Glenn
Old 05-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,406 Likes on 814 Posts

Glenn,
I'm wondering why you wouldn't want to drive the car when you've had a bad day. I think thats the best time to drive it.

Also, I've found this car to be extremely docile, with almost no proclivity to "bite you" like say a 3.2 might.

The rest I agree with.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Academictech
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 21 Posts

Wow Kevin, beautiful car! Great price and perfect color combination.

Ever since you sold MY '97 C2S, knew that you'd have a TT before long.

Geez man, you make keeping up with the Joneses a hard thing to do. Your new ride just sucks the last vestigages of any masculinity I had making feel like a eunich driving around in that C2S with factory aerokit.

There was a 72K mile 993TT Polar Silver/Black from Utah @ $46K that popped up in the 993 forum yesterday, posted a message.....but the message along with the original posting mysteriously disappeared overnight.

So when are WE getting to the track...shall i set some time at Limerock?

BTW, that '97 Arctic Silver C2S will always be mine. I do hope when you sold it you fully disclosed to the buyer the unrestricted first right of refusal always stays with me
Old 05-19-2010, 12:46 PM
MrBonus
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Academictech
Wow Kevin, beautiful car! Great price and perfect color combination.

Ever since you sold MY '97 C2S, knew that you'd have a TT before long.

Geez man, you make keeping up with the Joneses a hard thing to do. Your new ride just sucks the last vestigages of any masculinity I had making feel like a eunich driving around in that C2S with factory aerokit.

There was a 72K mile 993TT Polar Silver/Black from Utah @ $46K that popped up in the 993 forum yesterday, posted a message.....but the message along with the original posting mysteriously disappeared overnight.

So when are WE getting to the track...shall i set some time at Limerock?

BTW, that '97 Arctic Silver C2S will always be mine. I do hope when you sold it you fully disclosed to the buyer the unrestricted first right of refusal always stays with me
Oh, she's definitely all mine now. I appreciate you two keeping the wheel bearings, tie rods, and control arms in good shape for my usage.

Quick Reply: Need some guidence and checklists