Sponsored by:

Exhaust for street and track

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 12:07 PM
IamSMC
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pstoppani
Here is the movie of me running with a Carrera GT and a GT3 with the muffler bypasses; you can view the movie I posted previously for differences in sound.

God that GT is gorgeous! Sounds good too...
Pete:
Yes indeed, that CGT is goegeous, thanks for sharing.
Couple of questions for you.
What was that black box at the side of you helmet?
What group do you run with? I'm surprised they let you drive with short sleeves. It's a no-no with groups here in the Northeast.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
pstoppani
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by canysmc
Pete:
Yes indeed, that CGT is goegeous, thanks for sharing.
Couple of questions for you.
What was that black box at the side of you helmet?
What group do you run with? I'm surprised they let you drive with short sleeves. It's a no-no with groups here in the Northeast.
The black box is a ChatterBox helmet comm system; my dad rides with me quite often so we can chat.

I believe that was with Proformance Racing School out of Kent WA. Most groups on the West coast that I've driven with don't have much in the way of clothing requirements. However, short sleeves are not my normal attire (although they were Nomex short sleeves ). I usually wear long sleeve nomex shirts and nomex undies under jeans.

BTW - I'm in the process of ordering Kevin's Stage 1 turbo upgrade so I'm hoping to keep up with my friend with the CGT. In keeping with the thread topic, I'm also planning to get the Fabspeed mufflers per Kevin's recommendation to get a free flow exhaust to go with the turbos and 100 cell cats...

Quick Reply: Exhaust for street and track