Sponsored by:

1997 Turbo 4 or Turbo S ???

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 04:47 AM
Rassel
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johnsamonas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(quote)

Well I'll forget about the Turbo S since this will be a well driven car. (unquote)

Well that's not neccesarily true.I own a 1998 UK Spec (443BHP) Turbo 'S' in Arctic Silver/Black,which I have had since new.I never bought it as an investment,it is a great track car,a great drag car,and I have driven from London to Athens in it as well. It was my only car back then,but since then i have retired it from daily use and reserve it just for track days/drag races.It has 15,000 miles on it. It is a special car,no doubt.Sometimes i just look at it for ages and other times i just drive the sh*t out of it.

This car can be all things to all men...just depends what you are looking for.

PS i think the colour you want is midnight blue

Not all people are as lucky as you are! But if you can live without that extra "S" it will be a lot cheaper..
Old 07-11-2005, 01:04 PM
johnsamonas
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

(quote) But if you can live without that extra "S" it will be a lot cheaper (unquote)

I suppose so......but I couldn't live without it. Its the only car I have that still scares me when I take it out...but even so if you consider that it was £30k over standard 993TT then,and now it is just £10k more than equivalent 993TT....you get a lot of extra spec for your money.Dont know what the price differentials are in the US, though.

Quick Reply: 1997 Turbo 4 or Turbo S ???