RejeX Group Buy - Round 2

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RejeX Group Buy - Round 2

Hello Again,

X-Auto Products, a rennlist sponsor, is still offering a Group Buy of RejeX for the discounted price of $16.09 for a 16 oz bottle, plus $2 standard shipping to ANY address!!!

Plus, we’ve made it even easier to order by creating the RejeX Forum Discount order page which is available only through this promotion. Just click the link below to place an order. Your shopping cart is created when you click on the $16.09 price button. Please be sure to bookmark this page in order to have it when reordering at the forum discount price as this page is not available except through this Group Buy thread.

www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/forumpurchase.htm

If you’re interested in any of our other products, visit our main website at

www.x-autoproducts.com

Attention all current and former military personnel, in honor of the upcoming Veteran’s Day holiday, X-Auto Products has an extra special promotion for all retired or active duty GI’s. In appreciation for your service to our country, X-Auto Products will include a free gift of SpeedX ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
SpeedX is a very powerful penetrating lubricant that stops corrosion on contact and frees up a variety of mechanisms from carb & choke linkages, heat risers, latches & hinges, key cylinders, locks & door handles, plus a huge number of other small parts and assemblies that need protection. Plus, it is an outstanding lubricant to reduce friction on contact surfaces. For more information on RejeX or SpeedX, just click either of the links below.

RejeX
http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/product_rejex.htm

SpeedX
http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/product_speedx.htm

Please feel free to call us at 800-559-1192. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you very much,

Barry Moore
X-Auto Products, Inc.
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 11-09-2004, 03:56 AM
DJB
Instructor

Does this include overseas addresses like "DownUnder"?
Old 11-09-2004, 11:47 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

DJB

Yes!
in fact, last week, i shipped 8 bottles of RejeX to a rennlist member (ArthurK on the 996 forum) for only 2 bucks.

please let me know if you're interested in placing an order. i accept PayPal if that helps you out.

thanks,

barry
X-Auto Products
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 11-09-2004, 12:35 PM
harryb
Advanced

i'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how this product compares to zaino. not trying to start a war...but wondering if there is any advantage to using both, or if there are advantages or disadvantages to one over the other.

not trying to start a war here. It may be like Porsche and BMW. I have both, like both, but strongly prefer one to the other.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:58 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

harryb

thanks for your post.
here's a link to a rennlist thread on the 996 Forum. it doesn't mention zaino specifically, but it's a good review of how well RejeX works.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ferrerid=24714

based upon my own experience using zaino, and upon the feedback i've been given from former zaino users, the two products are comparable. the biggest difference the i've heard repeatedly is that RejeX will get you the same results without having to apply it in multiple coats. the both leave the car shiny, but RejeX does it in one application. i've heard that some guys have upwards of 25+ coats of zaino. i guess it depends upon how you prefer to spend your time.

give RejeX a try. if you don't like it, call me. we have a 100% money back guarantee.

thanks for the post.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 11-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Mike W
Addict
Rennlist Member

Barry, used Rejex on my 993 -works great. Just got my wife a new SUV. Can rejex be used on a new car or should I wait a bit till the paint "sets". thanks Mike W
Old 11-09-2004, 01:55 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Harryb,

I used Zaino for over a year on my turbo, and was very pleased with the results. I thought I'd give RejeX a try, and the results were quite a bit better, in my view. The car has never, ever, had the luster that it does with the RejeX. I recently had my badly scratched and swirled black 1997 Cobra professionally polished out, and then laid two coats of RejeX on it. Looks like new. Amazing. My advice... give it a try.
Old 11-10-2004, 11:55 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Mike W

good question. here's the answer -
both the DuPont and PPG people tell me to wait 60-90 days before applying ANY wax or sealant on new paint. this is to let the paint expel any residual solvents used during the paint prep. now, on a factory car, you don't really know how long ago it was painted before it came into your posession.
Rejex is a paint sealant and is not permeable. my advice, wait just a bit if you're concerned. after that, use RejeX as it will outshine and outprotect any wax or other product you can use.

ca993twin

RejeX is a great product, and we're working to spread the news. thank you very much for your kind words.

best regards,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 11-10-2004, 12:35 PM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Barry,

There is one problem I am having with rejeX. I put 2 coats of rejeX on my wife's new Mini S 4 months ago. It has seen dust, rain, grime, etc over that time. I continue to dust and detail spray ONLY and the finish is still beautiful! Ok, my problem is, what to do with the gallon of rejeX sitting in my garage! At this rate, I need to buy a bunch more cars or host a rejeX party for SoCal Rennlisters.

Addison
Old 11-10-2004, 01:23 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

adsc4s

thanks for your post.

did you buy a gallon?
i don't remember.

as you're seeing, a little RejeX goes a very long way. it's extremely durable so you don't have to apply it after every rainstorm or track day. the shine can't be beat.

call me. i'll see what i can do for you to arrange a polishing party.... i might even attend myself. what kind of beer do you prefer?

thanks,
barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192

Forum Discount = $18.09 DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!
JUST CLICK THE LINK TO PLACE AN ORDER

http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/forumpurchase.htm
Old 11-10-2004, 02:45 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I actually participated in a "Zaino Party" a few years ago. The Zaino rep (and his wife) came out to a friends house (he has a big, long driveway), brought lots of products, and showed about a dozen of us how to clay, and then apply the Zaino. We chipped in for the pizza and beer. It was a fun and instructive day, and lots of Zaino changed hands.

I'd love to see a RejeX party here in SoCal. We can all pitch in and get Barry a ticket from Alanta!

Pacifico
Old 11-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Corte Loco
Racer

Hi Barry. I'm trying to place an order with the link above but the charge is USD$16.25 not 2.00 as you mention for international buyers. I'm should making someting wrong, please email me. I'm interested on 2 bottles.

Best regards
Old 11-11-2004, 03:41 AM
DJB
Instructor

Corte Loco - $2 is the delivery charge I believe. The product is $16.

I've ordered mine - thanks.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:17 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Corte Loco

i apologize for the confusion on your international order. the shopping cart provider i use is working to fix the issue. please re-enter your order for 2 bottles. regardless of what the cart says, the charge is $16.09 per bottle, and only $2 to ship it to you. your 2-bottle order will be $34.18 delivered to your door. thanks for your patience and understanding.

DJB

thanks for your order. it will go out today. i'm certain you'll be pleased with the product. i continue to get very favorable reviews of RejeX from customers who've switched from other products. please let us know how well you like it.

as for the special offer of a free bottle of SpeedX to any current or former military personnel in honor of the Veterans Day holiday, please be sure to add a comment in the comment box when entering the online transaction, or call to let me know your GI status.

also, please keep in mind that the total cost of RejeX from me is $18.09 (single bottle order) delivered to your door, regardless of your address. and, it's only $2 to ship as many bottles as you like, regardless of where you live. i've shipped 8 bottles to Australia for $2. there are a couple of places that have a lower product price, then hit you with higher shipping costs thus making the total cost to you more than $20 per bottle. OUCH!
there is no place that *SHIPS* RejeX at a lower price than i do. please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

thanks all,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 11-11-2004, 10:26 AM
Mike W
Addict
Rennlist Member

Barry, How long does Rejex usually last -i.e. how often to apply? Also, after applying two coats on consecutive days, will adding additional applications increase the shine?