Sponsored by:

RejeX Group Buy - Round 2

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 11:18 AM
stedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used Rejex and like it very much. One thing I wonder about, though, is would there be any benefit ("wetter, deeper shine" blah, blah) to putting on a coat or 2 of, say P21S carnuba wax over the rejex?

Thanks for input.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:15 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Mike W

good question concerning how long RejeX lasts....
the answer depends upon how fanatical you are about shine and/or water beading capacity. personally, i have found that RejeX will shine and bead water to my satisfaction for 4-6 months on my daily driver after a "double" application (double = two coats within a relatively brief interval, less than a month). however, the slippery feeling was not as noticeable after this long a duration. if you're looking for the ultimate in shine/beading/slipperiness, then i would suggest a double application every 2-3 months. i don't think more frequent applications is of any benefit, unless you're into very high speed driving on a consistent basis. frequent washings will do little to degrade the performance of RejeX.

as for multiple coats within a brief period of time, two applications (allowing an appropriate cure time for each application) will get you unbeatable performance across every measure. applying it more than two times back-to-back runs into the law of diminishing returns. i know there are products that get applied in 10+ coats, and apparently improve with each application. that's a lot of work. it only makes sense to wonder how well those products work if they require so many applications to get the same performance as RejeX with only 1-2 applications. but, that's a question of personal preference, and everyone will have their own opinion regarding what makes them happy.

i hope this answers your questions.

stedge

another good question.
applying any type of wax over Rejex will scrub the RejeX off. don't use any polish or wax that has any abrasives over RejeX or you'll lose its benefit. however, the quick detailer sprays work very well over RejeX. some have cleaning agents, which as stated, have little negative effect upon the performance of RejeX. and they do shine well.

however, as i've stated many times before, please check with the manufacturer of any product you use on your car. a lot of the products on the market, from the top names in the industry, use silicones to improve the performance of their products. silicone oils can contaminate car paint with undesireable issues due to free silicone being absorbed into the paint layers creating a nasty problem if you re-paint (even to feather out small rock chips). RejeX contains no free silicones, therefore it will not create any negative issues when re-painting. it's also safe to use on rubber, vinyl, adhesives, decals/striping, and clear bra's in good condition.

good questions,,,
thanks all.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 11-12-2004, 04:42 AM
R993TBO
Intermediate

Can u ship to the UK? If so, how would I specify that in your 'check out' window. There's no 'country' list
Old 11-12-2004, 10:13 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

R993TBO

yes, we ship to the UK all the time. in fact, we've just signed a distribution agreement with a firm in Germany to handle EU orders.

as for processing the international order, after you click the "check out" button, you get a page that has a gray-colored box containing all the fields you fill out with your address, etc. on top of this gray box, is a line that says:

"Mailing Info ( Outside U.S. or Canada Click Here )"

click this, and you'll be given extra fields to add the country information.

please let me know if this isn't working for you. as an FYI, we've already been made aware that the $2 shipping isn't being calculated correctly on international orders. however, regardless of what the transaction says when you process the online order, i'm only charging the $16.09 per bottle, plus $2 to ship all the bottles you like. if i wasn't, then there would be a swarm of negative posts from international rennlisters grumbling about it.

please let me know if you have any questions or reservations about processing the order online. we also take PayPal if that is an option for you.

thanks for your post.

barry
X-Auto Products