Default RennTT Motorsports - Special LWF Offer

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=103264
Old 12-27-2003, 03:19 AM
Seth W
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Bob.

Mostly just a lurker here, posted a LONG time ago about my desire for a 993TT. I will have one, but first some big $ for my new daughter, the nanny, etc. etc.

Until then I'll be enjoying my 928, knowing that I'm "only" 70 hp/70tq and 100lbs of fat short on the performance side (and no, I'm not spending 10k on a supercharger).

Its great to see what you are doing for the community. Dick Chiang at DSR is a good friend and speaks highly of you. I look forward to meeting you at a local event/drive etc. Lemme know if you ever feel like taking a rookie for a drive, I've NEVER been in the passenger seat of the 993 TT and would love to see one driven in anger. I can only offer a 928 with sweet tunes in return.

Best,

Seth
Old 12-27-2003, 04:57 AM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Hi Seth...

Thanks for your post. You are welcome to come out to the track for a ride anytime if you really want to see what a 993TT can do with a few extra HP.... Or just a BAR drive sometime.

I love 928s BTW. I had an '83 with a manual tranny, and it was a wonderful car. Of course it had the usual round of DIY mods (993TT wheels, late model 928 headlights instead of the sealed beams, a cat bypass pipe, and the list goes on). Of all the great Porsche I've had, my son wants a 928 and nothing else. He also expects it for his 16th B-Day in a few years, but that is another story.

Take care and Happy New Year....
Old 12-27-2003, 07:25 PM
Seth W
Addict
Rennlist Member

So your son wants a 928?? I happen to have one of the nicest (and rarest in the country) if I do say so myself. I'll just be ready to move on in a couple of years. . . I smell trade!!! ; )

I'll send you a message offline soon. Next time you take the car out I'll make sure to be around.

And of course, I went with 5 spoke carreras on my car too--911 wheels, can't beat em for a 928.
Old 12-29-2003, 05:36 AM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Get it for my son??? Are you nuts? A GT? I'd take that for myself. I was looking at a '95 GTS earlier this year with a manual tranny, and just missed getting it after I did a PPI to another buyer by a matter of hours...

Quick Reply: RennTT Motorsports - Special LWF Offer