Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New 993 Journey

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 06:47 PM
2RedPorsche
Burning Brakes

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

Nice purchase, always room for another 993 in Canada! If you can it's nice to keep both (great to have options when it comes to P-cars)! lol
I did the day time running light mod but didn't re-install the relay. I just installed a fused jumper between the 2 terminals in the fuse/relay box. Does your method do anything different by having the relay there in place?
Old 03-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Enso
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Brooke Bevis
Nice purchase, always room for another 993 in Canada! If you can it's nice to keep both (great to have options when it comes to P-cars)! lol
I did the day time running light mod but didn't re-install the relay. I just installed a fused jumper between the 2 terminals in the fuse/relay box. Does your method do anything different by having the relay there in place?
LOL love to be able to keep both, have to see want the cost factor is

My DTL didn't seem to work by just shorting those 2 points out on the relay socket
then i found a post that said you have to reinstall the relay, I'm not sure why this would be different without digging into the schematics more
Old 03-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Enso
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Rinty
Impressive. How long did the car sit at Portal, before you started it?

Gordo (user name 993/907), who drives his car in the Alaska winters, has posted that at -32C, he has to start it every few hours to get through the day.
wow to Gordo,, i think it was about 4 to 5 hours in the cold before i started her, no hesitation. being from Sask i was impressed!

Quick Reply: My New 993 Journey