Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to de-carbon your engine, San Diego County style.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 11:40 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by flatsixforme

Curve Lover - great to meet you and your wife.
Adam-- When you walked straight into the crossfire of jabs & puns from our mutual friends Keith, Mike B., etc., & kept on smiling with every skillful deflection, I knew you were a winner.
Thanks for introducing me to Lana + your future Porsche driver, & best of luck with your new venture!
Originally Posted by flatsixforme

The car looked stunning in person and Niche and I knew it was your car from half a mile away. It is so unique!
Back to the crossfire mentioned above, but in a worse way ... 'Speedy' was even more unique when 'accented' in LOTS of fresh white mess by a well-fed seagull that was born to be a bomber
Originally Posted by Ed Hughes

10-4 on that!
Roger, good buddy ...Ed was there & almost captured the bomb-burst on film. I'm still finding little 'souvenirs' from the waterfowl ... emphasis on "foul"
Originally Posted by niche

It was great meeting you, too! Too bad you couldn't join us on the run.
Javi-- My pleasure to meet you guys + your new bride Victoria, but my loss to miss the drive!
Originally Posted by niche

I also understand waking up before dawn is not the kind of thing you want to do in San Diego when visiting! ;-)
+964 ^^ We rolled into your beautiful city about midnight Fri, then up at 4 AM to clean the machine. I'll get my priorities better next time, so maybe add me to your list. Better yet, move the drive to my state

In the meantime, you'll definitely recognize some familiar RLers' faces by clicking here.

RLer ehanauer's related thread, "PCA San Diego Region Concours"
Old 08-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Cupcar
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 68 Posts

Wow, that looks like fun. Nice hardware!!
Old 08-09-2013, 05:22 PM
justin993
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
I'm thinking that Mustang driver had a few "cletched" buttocks moments trying to hang...depending on set up naturally. The ride height of that in the one pic looked pretty agricultural though.
The advantage of the agri ride height is that you may not need to pay for registration, fuel tax, and/or do emissions in some states

Quick Reply: How to de-carbon your engine, San Diego County style.