Sponsored by:

door check strap weld cracking

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 10:27 PM
user 723923490
Banned

Received 121 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by abiazis
LOL......have no worries about the shop repairing it.....if it ever breaks again........I had my rocker panels painted in 2005 with the same guarantee from the owner and due to very slight discolor after I called them on it, the shop repainted them at no charge in 2016.....I generally build good relationships with indies or contractors that I have work done with, whether my car or house, and find people will honor their word if you are civil and treat them with respect....been lucky that way with anything that needs a redo...
It looks to me like they did a good job. Was the bracket loose or broken off when they welded it?
Old 12-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Gbos1
Rennlist Member

Received 764 Likes on 536 Posts

Originally Posted by abiazis
LOL......have no worries about the shop repairing it.....if it ever breaks again........I had my rocker panels painted in 2005 with the same guarantee from the owner and due to very slight discolor after I called them on it, the shop repainted them at no charge in 2016.....I generally build good relationships with indies or contractors that I have work done with, whether my car or house, and find people will honor their word if you are civil and treat them with respect....been lucky that way with anything that needs a redo...
Glad to hear because more and more people don't give a sh*t anymore unless it's their own. Especially body shops ...as most just want as much volume as possible to squeak out a profit. Just been my experience ...even people I thought I could trust or knew. Customer Service has also gone to the dogs.

Quick Reply: door check strap weld cracking