An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 12:31 AM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Dear Rennlist,

My name is Ryan Perrella and I’m a Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador at Beverly Hills Porsche, a longtime Rennlist member and THE go to guy for all new and pre-owned Porsche cars. Earlier this month Beverly Hills Porsche became a Rennlist site sponsor and I will be the main presence here in the online forums. I know that dealers are typically considered persona non grata but I want those of you reading to know that while I will be showing off a selection of our Porsche cars currently for sale, I would like you to think of me as your connection to the dealer side of Porsche. At Beverly Hills Porsche we have a number of unique resources and in the coming months I hope to show you more about me, our store and all the things that we have to offer.

In 2011 Beverly Hills Porsche became the number 1 volume Porsche Centre in the United States and we’re working hard to retain that title again for 2012. While the primary reason for our sponsorship is to sell cars, I’m looking forward to doing more than just that. If you get a chance to meet me at the dealership or an event or to speak to me over the phone I think you’ll quickly realize that I’m a bit different from people you might have encountered in the past when trying to buy a car. Porsche is many things to me, it’s not simply a car, a thing to sell, or the place where I work… for me Porsche is a way of life and I hope to share my passion for the brand with you.

Earlier this year I started experimenting with high definition videos to show off some of our more unique cars here at Beverly Hills Porsche on my youtube channel. Moving forward I’ll continue to show new cars as they arrive and give you personal introductions to all the new Porsche models as they become available. I’m also planning a series of videos showcasing some of the unique technologies that are built into these cars that we love and by doing so try to answer some of the more frequently asked questions that I receive about the cars and how they work. If you have a question about a car this is where I can help. If you want to see something, I’ll be here to show it to you.

I look forward to participating in the forums and contributing whenever I can to the community.

Sincerely,
Old 08-11-2012, 12:35 AM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi Ryan, and welcome to Rennlist... we all appreciate your sponsorship.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Shtootgart
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Ryan, I can see by the stamps in my owners manual that my car had many of its early scheduled maintenance items done by you guys. The previous owner however did not know exactly what was done back then. If I bring the car and my registration in ( I know dealers have had issues with keys being made by non owners and privacy issues), can you give me some info, and maybe paperwork, on its early history ?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:42 AM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Hey Ryan...

I live fairly close to your shop so I poke my head inside the gates sometimes when I'm driving by and see something interesting.

This is the place for 993s, so welcome.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by BevHillsPorsche
I’m a Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
Welcome .. That's some title.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:43 AM
mongrelcat
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking forward to posts from JPP here....,,,,, LOL
Old 08-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

RyanPrisco is the same spammer who used the name "ClaraJohnson" a few days ago. https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...ml#post9739221

A quick check of his posts shows that he answers with near monosyllabic words such as "bump", "agree", "thumbsup", "support", etc., just like Clara did. A latent hyperlink (I will not post it here and have deleted it in the quoted text) is embedded in the responses if you do a search on his posts, but the links are not visible or active when you look at the actual posts in a thread. (If you quote his post, the link will appear in the quoted text.)

Mods, please remove this post? Also, can you block the IP address to try to get rid of this lowlife? Thank you.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
RyanPrisco is the same spammer who used the name "ClaraJohnson" a few days ago. https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...ml#post9739221

A quick check of his posts shows that he answers with near monosyllabic words such as "bump", "agree", "thumbsup", "support", etc., just like Clara did. A latent hyperlink (I will not post it here and have deleted it in the quoted text) is embedded in the responses if you do a search on his posts, but the links are not visible or active when you look at the actual posts in a thread. (If you quote his post, the link will appear in the quoted text.)

Mods, please remove this post? Also, can you block the IP address to try to get rid of this lowlife? Thank you.
Huh?

You do realize this guys name is Ryan Perrella and not Ryan Prisco?
Old 08-11-2012, 11:45 AM
EntropyChaser993
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 993BillW
Huh?

You do realize this guys name is Ryan Perrella and not Ryan Prisco?
Mark in Baltimore posted this exact same jibberish in another thread about a completely unrelated RL member. ???
Old 08-11-2012, 12:33 PM
jmiller10012
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I know Ryan - he (BH Porsche) sold me my 993 Convertible. He's legit.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:05 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pretty sure Mark is referring to another person whose post has already been removed

The first name just happens to be the same
Old 08-11-2012, 01:44 PM
77'3.6vram
Banned

Mark why don't you ask John(Jon) to make you a moderator? I forgot you already have immunity from the "rules" and can say or post anything you like.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:32 PM
os993
Rennlist Member

Received 394 Likes on 242 Posts

Ryan (from Beverly Hills) - welcome and good proper introduction.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:42 PM
DanL993
button queen

What a zoo!!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:45 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

After Ryan from BH Porsche reads through these posts, he's gonna think the 993 board is more dysfunctional than the morons of Jersey Shore

Quick Reply: An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche