Sponsored by: DashLynx

Big Day for JoAnne (RJT) - Mother Superior

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 02:26 PM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 620 Likes on 305 Posts

We have at least 2 cars and coffee events here each month, The Dupont Registry hosts the 3rd Saturday of the month and Reeves import motorcars one of our Porsche dealers host on the 1st Saturday of the month. If the PCA guy does not get it hook up with a location that wants to host a cars and coffee, make it the same date each month and it will build. As soon as it gets a good turnout the PCA guy will surely remember it was his idea
Rich
Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by uscarrera
We have at least 2 cars and coffee events here each month, The Dupont Registry hosts the 3rd Saturday of the month and Reeves import motorcars one of our Porsche dealers host on the 1st Saturday of the month. If the PCA guy does not get it hook up with a location that wants to host a cars and coffee, make it the same date each month and it will build. As soon as it gets a good turnout the PCA guy will surely remember it was his idea
Rich
You guys on the West Coast and the East Coast and in the Sun belt have all the fun!!!

I don't think he'd lay claim to it at all. I don't think he'd even come to it to see what's going on.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 78 Likes on 52 Posts

^^Unbollweevible....and a shame. Sounds like the new sled will be taking some road trips in search of!
Old 04-07-2012, 08:20 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

We've got GREAT roads around here and we have no problem driving them without a gaggle of other P-car. It's more fun in numbers, but looks like that's not happening very often, if at all..... The excuse was it was too cold in the winter. We've had a mild winter, so that excuse doesn't hold water with me. We've had exceptionally GREAT weather for over 6 weeks now and still nada. In the summer they will say it's too Hot to plan a run. In the fall they will say ti's too close to the POrsche Palooza / PCA Parade. Then it will be winter again.

I give up. Maybe we should just come back home.....

Quick Reply: Big Day for JoAnne (RJT) - Mother Superior