Sponsored by:

Jack stands? Am I over thinking this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 02:41 AM
jpoint
Burning Brakes

Received 357 Likes on 218 Posts

Originally Posted by kjr914
^^^If your not a sponsor or a member, are you allowed to pimp your stuff here? I think not....

It IS a nice solution for the problem. But at almost $300 for a pair, it a tough sell. Of course I paid about $120/pair for ESCO stands, but double that, not adjustable height...
Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
You really should sign on as a sponsor if you're going to promote product here.
You're both absolutely right and I stayed out of the discussion for a long time for just that reason. I hesitate to say anything on these threads. I try to avoid making any reference to my own site and try to only post in answer to questions. After the comment I quoted, I thought about the risk of jacking the car the really wrong way. I've done a fair amount of research and would like to share some of that information. I don't want to suggest this is the only way to get it done and I try not to say anything negative about other products or methods. Unfortunately - I guess it still looks like I'm "pimping" my product. IMGT3 is a sponsor and the seller which is why I referenced their video. As for sponsorship, I'm trying to get that done. The start of this kind of product is REALLY expensive.
All that said, you're right. I should sign up or shut up. The comment was only intended to add another alternative. Nobody want to see someone get crushed for lack of information.

Quick Reply: Jack stands? Am I over thinking this?