Sponsored by:

Griot's Garage "Cars & Coffee" 1/8

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Stealth 993
Nordschleife Master

Received 208 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by mongrelcat
And Mike, it's beyond ironic that you gave Harlan a hard time about driving his car in poor weather and then you post a picture of a (slightly) dirty car.... and it's not even your own!
It didn't rain, & a little bit of sun popped out.

The car is Bruce's 993 from the last C&C, the first thing he said to me was his car was dirty. I was just poking fun at him for it.

There were 2 993's there, mine & this red one, with sport seats, & TT wheels. It also has a nice cracked passenger side fog light.

My car with my new modified bumper, not license plate holes or bumperetts.

356 replica, with a Audi 1.8t in it.

Some other cars...

Video of the Mclaren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfaI70Skbqw

Last edited by Stealth 993; 01-08-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Nice!

I too, have a few pics from C&C today in San Diego, which I'll put up on another thread.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:47 PM
mongrelcat
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like an awesome time Mike, like Robin said, please keep positing these, although the Pelican crew has fairly regular PNW meetups, I had no idea that Griot's did these.

Did your car handle the 2 mile drive in the mist OK?

Regarding my prediction about the Saints/Seahawks, well, I've never been happier to eat my words. It was my first NFL game since 1980, and although I thought the Seahawks had no chance in hell going into the game, the crowd enthusiasm was overwhelming. Hoarse by halftime, I've never screamed so loud and so long at any other event, sporting, concert, whatever. It was a tremendous game. 'Hawks made me a believer yesterday, Hasselbeck and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XweIMHD5SKs&hd=1
Old 01-09-2011, 03:27 PM
H.H.Chinn
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice pictures Mike!! I've RSVPed for the 1/29 event, maybe I'll see some of you guys there?
Old 01-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Stealth 993
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by mongrelcat
Looks like an awesome time Mike, like Robin said, please keep positing these, although the Pelican crew has fairly regular PNW meetups, I had no idea that Griot's did these.

Did your car handle the 2 mile drive in the mist OK?

Regarding my prediction about the Saints/Seahawks, well, I've never been happier to eat my words. It was my first NFL game since 1980, and although I thought the Seahawks had no chance in hell going into the game, the crowd enthusiasm was overwhelming. Hoarse by halftime, I've never screamed so loud and so long at any other event, sporting, concert, whatever. It was a tremendous game. 'Hawks made me a believer yesterday, Hasselbeck and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XweIMHD5SKs&hd=1
LOL, it's more like 6mi.

I bet it was a awesome game! Even on TV you could feel the excitement. In the last qtr, I kept waiting for the Saints to score a couple more times.

Are you talking about the XXX breakfast from Pelican? One of these days I'll go, but it's early & a little far.

Originally Posted by H.H.Chinn
Nice pictures Mike!! I've RSVPed for the 1/29 event, maybe I'll see some of you guys there?
Thanks! Yea, I should be there.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Stealth 993
Nordschleife Master

A coule of more pics...

Quick Reply: Griot's Garage "Cars & Coffee" 1/8