Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this may help
http://www.searchallcraigs.com/
Old 08-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Jackson911
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Jonathan,

I just sent you a PM with two cars that looked nice.

Hey I just posted my C4S for sale yesterday.....I know black is not on your list.

But just think...it could be in your garage in probably 15 mins or less.

I think you'll find "the one" soon.

Evan
Old 08-08-2010, 02:20 PM
beagling
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Try this: www.crazedlist.org . Must use Firefox browser
Old 08-08-2010, 02:38 PM
H.H.Chinn
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Jonathan, Good to see you back and on the pursuit of the perfect C2S!
Old 08-08-2010, 03:08 PM
mongrelcat
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No affiliation - but it sure looks nice;
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/1884464114.html
Old 08-08-2010, 03:59 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Very nice
Old 08-08-2010, 05:02 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

so far, all the craigs list findings have been sold... there was a car in Austin that got me very excited... Arena Red/Black (rarely seen in my experience) 98 C2S, original owner, met all my requirements, 40k miles, perfect. ASKING $39k... SOLD
Old 08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

bumpity bump
Old 08-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 1,017 Likes on 590 Posts

Thanks for making me waste my Sunday evening waiting for the call you said you would make. I now understand why you can't find a car after 2 years of looking...
Old 08-09-2010, 11:44 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Zedder
Thanks for making me waste my Sunday evening waiting for the call you said you would make. I now understand why you can't find a car after 2 years of looking...
Surely you must be kidding right? I sent you a message and asked for your contact info. You wrote back and told me that your silver C2S didnt have LSD, gave me your number and told me to reach out. We didnt confirm a specific time. If you were waiting by your phone Sunday night, I dont know what to say. Sorry, I was with my family and we ran later than expected. I am trying to figure out which of my parameters I am going to have to compromise on -- LSD, color, etc. To be honest, based on what I am seeing in the market, I think that LSD will probably be the thing I dont worry about, and add it later if needed. Your car would have been at the very top of my list. But now its not because I am worried about you being a psycho. I literally thought your post was joking when I first read it.

Everyone's time is very precious, so as much as I think you are off your rocker here, I really do apologize if I wasted one minute of it, with you sitting by a phone. By the way, here is our entire exchange over PM. If you want to come out insulting like this, we ought to put it in the light. This was hardly some kind of contract for you to wait by the phone. I didnt even read your response until we got home late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zedder: No problem. Give me a call this evening at xxx-xxx-xxxx and we can discuss. I know you are as ** as I am about cars, so I am sure you would like it. To be honest, I'd rather keep this one and sell the red one, but I haven't had much serious interest in the red one...Mark

MrSullivan: I am interested. Would like to discuss. Please let me know a covenient way to contact you. Stepping out with the family now, maybe later this evening?
Thanks XXX-XXX-XXXX

Zedder: Hi Jonathon...yes it is, but no LSD. My C2 has that though Mark

MrSullivan: Hi is your car still for sale?

Last edited by mrsullivan; 08-10-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Yes, read that string again Einstein. You asked if the car was for sale, I said yes but it didn't have LSD which you said you wanted, you THEN asked to speak with me and suggested Sunday night AFTER I told you the car didn't have LSD. I politely indulged your request as I think you are a serious buyer and would like to sell my car. So I kept the kids off of the phone knowing you would be calling long distance and not wanting to WASTE YOUR TIME as I said I would be home for the call. I checked on-line a few times during the evening and sure enough you are on Rennlist...same as this evening. So please, lose the attitude and admit you are the epitome of tire kickers..."Oh, please everyone, help me find another car. I've been trying oh so hard..." Wah, wah, wah. It's been the same story with you for years on Rennlist.

As for you buying my car...Hah! You personalities won't let you pull the trigger, Sybil.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:20 AM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Zedder
Yes, read that string again Einstein. You asked if the car was for sale, I said yes but it didn't have LSD which you said you wanted, you THEN asked to speak with me and suggested Sunday night AFTER I told you the car didn't have LSD. I politely indulged your request as I think you are a serious buyer and would like to sell my car. So I kept the kids off of the phone knowing you would be calling long distance and not wanting to WASTE YOUR TIME as I said I would be home for the call. I checked on-line a few times during the evening and sure enough you are on Rennlist...same as this evening. So please, lose the attitude and admit you are the epitome of tire kickers..."Oh, please everyone, help me find another car. I've been trying oh so hard..." Wah, wah, wah. It's been the same story with you for years on Rennlist.

As for you buying my car...Hah! You personalities won't let you pull the trigger, Sybil.
Dude, whatever it is that you are so angry about, I am sorry for you. I am sorry for any time I have wasted of yours.

A small attention span for cars, I do have. I buy a different type of toy about once every other year. But
a tire kicker I am not. Picky, yes. My last two 993s were probably a couple of the nicest in the country.

Anyway, I wish you lower blood pressure and less hate. Man, read our PM string again...there's not much there! I am interested in talking. Whats your number. MAYBE tonight. You are acting like some kind of bad high school break-up or something. If I didnt know better I would think I am being PUNKED...some kind of joke

Sorry again, lets just let this thread die. Plenty of leads on cars now thanks to many helpful Rennlisters, especially with some craiglist finds...so I got all the help I needed.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

LOL! I get such a kick out of guys (plural) like you!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:25 AM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

If you had Jonathan's phone number why didn't you call him? Setting up a precise time for the call might have been more prudent given the cross border call. He did say 'maybe' he'd call later in the evening.
Sounds like a mild case of miscommunication, certainly nothing to get offended over. Smacks a little of desperation to sell tbh. Getting top dollar for these higher priced examples requires patience and a certain degree of professionalism even though most of us are private owners. Your rash message has done your cause no good at all.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

I don't waste people's time and don't appreciate having mine wasted. If he was serious, he would have called last night or this evening - he suggested the time, not me.

My cars are paid for with cash, so there is no need for desperation on my part. My current motivation is to make room for my S5. If I have to, I'll just buy a lift and keep all 3 - my garage door tracks have already been raised, so we're only talking about another $3K.

Quick Reply: Where to Buy: 993 C2S