Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PPI Results...What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. I was thinking of selling my 1996 C4S for only $40k and it's immaculate with every service record from day one, original window sticker, all keys, all original literature, first owner's name and contact number (I'm the second owner.) PCA 30-year member sticker on the window. Always garaged. 40k on the odo as of today. My mechanic says it's one of the cleanest he's seen in a long time.

New PSS-10 suspension; new PS2s; real 996TT hollow spokes; new OEM 3 spoke 996 wheel; OEM CDR-210 (plus the original CR); OEM wide ovals; Fister Stage IIs (coated); OEM Alu shifter and E-Brake; RUF spoiler module; Litronics; OEM Euro corners and Turbo ducts (from Gert); bumperette delete and front plate hole fill done by a very high end body shop and warrantied for life; tow eye plate holder from Pro-Mount; recently aligned and corner balanced.

Should I rethink my price or is the car the OP is asking about just a completely bad deal altogether? I was just trying to follow along with the market and demand right now, hence the $40k price. I even thought that might be too high given the current climate(?)
Old 02-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 863 Likes on 438 Posts

Originally Posted by Canyon56
Wow. I was thinking of selling my 1996 C4S for only $40k and it's immaculate with every service record from day one, original window sticker, all keys, all original literature, first owner's name and contact number (I'm the second owner.) PCA 30-year member sticker on the window. Always garaged. 40k on the odo as of today. My mechanic says it's one of the cleanest he's seen in a long time.

New PSS-10 suspension; new PS2s; real 996TT hollow spokes; new OEM 3 spoke 996 wheel; OEM CDR-210 (plus the original CR); OEM wide ovals; Fister Stage IIs (coated); OEM Alu shifter and E-Brake; RUF spoiler module; Litronics; OEM Euro corners and Turbo ducts (from Gert); bumperette delete and front plate hole fill done by a very high end body shop and warrantied for life; tow eye plate holder from Pro-Mount; recently aligned and corner balanced.

Should I rethink my price or is the car the OP is asking about just a completely bad deal altogether? I was just trying to follow along with the market and demand right now, hence the $40k price. I even thought that might be too high given the current climate(?)
Got pics? If you want to sell it fast, just keep on doing what you planned!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
Got pics? If you want to sell it fast, just keep on doing what you planned!
I'm not in a hurry. But we're looking for a new house and are moving into a rental while we sell our current one. So it's about no space right now, money towards the new house, etc..

My mechanic said to park it and wait for a year or two and sell it.

But the prices are all over the place it seems. I guess the price is whatever somebody will pay for it.

I have lots of pics. And it also has the OEM sport seats, I forgot to mention that. But it has the midnight blue (dark blue) interior which I realize is a personal preference and not loved by everybody. It's Polar on Midnight. But it's a good C4S otherwise.
Attached Images  
Old 02-07-2010, 06:31 PM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

^Nice car Canyon!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 863 Likes on 438 Posts

Beautiful car in the perfect exterior color

Quick Reply: PPI Results...What do you think?