Sponsored by:

FDM Rocks Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 11:32 PM
e3photo
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking FDM Rocks Coast to Coast

I guess this is old news to some, but FDM is a great source for porsche stuff. I knew they had a great reputation for exhausts, and for being helpful, but I wasn't sure about smaller items. I read where some had gotten tune-up kits for their 993's, so I figured I would give em a try.
I emailed them last night to see if they could hook me up with a head gasket set, and some assembly lube. Mark answered right away that he could help. It was at least 8:30 west coast time, are they always working? He is putting together everything I need for my little project, so when the rest of my parts get back from Steve Weiner, I am set.
They are my new go to guys for the P-car. Just thought I would say what a pleasure they are to deal with, and wish them the best in 2010, and if you haven't tried them yet....... what are you waiting for

Cheers,
Emerald
Old 12-23-2009, 11:42 PM
matt777
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are very good. I put them in the same league as Car Audio Innovation whom I was very happy with. Mark sourced some small dealer items for me too. I should have a nice little muffler and exhaust tip order for them shortly too.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:56 PM
boulderbobo
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

I've been dinking around with motorcycles and cars for the better part of 40 years and have a fair amount of experience with parts suppliers and vendors.

Darin and Mark go WAY above and beyond with product support and knowledge of any vendor that I have ever known. These guys love what they do and it shows.

They are the best. Really.

Merry Christmas guys.

Bob-
Old 12-24-2009, 12:11 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by boulderbobo
I've been dinking around with motorcycles and cars for the better part of 40 years and have a fair amount of experience with parts suppliers and vendors.

Darin and Mark go WAY above and beyond with product support and knowledge of any vendor that I have ever known. These guys love what they do and it shows.

They are the best. Really.

Merry Christmas guys.

Bob-
+993
Old 12-24-2009, 01:51 AM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 148 Posts

I predict they will be the place we get all of our parts in the future!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:14 AM
jhummel68
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I shot them an email on Thanksgiving day about headlight lenses and got a reply from Mark in less than an hour. I was surfing and figured I wouldn't hear anything until the next week; no hurry, just Christmas shopping early. Mark and Darin are great to work with. Like Cactus said, these will probably be the go to guys for parts. I will probably leave them alone on Christmas.
Merry Christmas gentlemen!
John
Old 12-24-2009, 09:29 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FDM is the place to order from. Coast to coast? How about CA to Sweden? . Always very helpful and professional. Merry christmas and happy holidays to you guys!
Old 12-24-2009, 12:35 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow... thanks all...

Originally Posted by jhummel68
I shot them an email on Thanksgiving day about headlight lenses and got a reply from Mark in less than an hour. I was surfing and figured I wouldn't hear anything until the next week; no hurry, just Christmas shopping early. Mark and Darin are great to work with. Like Cactus said, these will probably be the go to guys for parts. I will probably leave them alone on Christmas.
Merry Christmas gentlemen!
John
Hey John, I just sent you an email. Your headlight and foglight guards are leaving today. Sorry it took so long to get the material!
BTW, thanks for asking for these. I had been meaning to make some for my car (and Darin's) but never found the time. Your request made me get it done

Quick Reply: FDM Rocks Coast to Coast