Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nice New Addition @ RPM ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009 | 02:53 PM
RollingArt
Drifting

Originally Posted by Owzer
Compare that one to switchcars' 2003 GT2.

http://inventory.switchcars.com/card...AB299X35696161

I doubt the Blue Seinfeld car is worth an extra $55,000. That's crazy. (IMO)

If I was in the market for another car I'd travel to Switchcars and check out their inventory. The pricing on all their cars seems very reasonable. No affiliation. Never even been there.

Phil
Old 09-13-2009 | 08:31 PM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Talking

You know, if folks so like this color, why not just repaint your car. Just saying.. I know if I liked it that much, more than color I own, and I could afford it, I'd repaint it.
Old 09-14-2009 | 12:20 PM
techsis
Pro

Originally Posted by TRINITONY
You know, if folks so like this color, why not just repaint your car. Just saying.. I know if I liked it that much, more than color I own, and I could afford it, I'd repaint it.
Rather than pay the huge premium for the color, I agree with your thoughts. If I find a paint flawed 993 wide body that is a bargain price, I would definitely consider a repaint. I would love my turbo in rb, but it would kill my resale and a good paint job costs big $$$.
Old 09-14-2009 | 01:21 PM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by techsis
Rather than pay the huge premium for the color, I agree with your thoughts. If I find a paint flawed 993 wide body that is a bargain price, I would definitely consider a repaint. I would love my turbo in rb, but it would kill my resale and a good paint job costs big $$$.
There's a guy in UK with a turbo s, I think he got tired of the white and repainted it black or vise versa - can't remember.

If you were to get a highhh mileage S for 28+32K (that u plan on keeping for a while) +10 k paint job. Now you're 42k for the car you want. Now I would only do a repaint for a hard-to-find color (like the one in this thread), not just from black to white etc..

When I was a teenager I worked in my brothers garage where it was common for folks to change the color of their cars. Back in the caribbean, changing the color DID NOT affect resale ..

Might be an option....
http://www.gadgetlite.com/2009/01/08...porsche-taped/

Last edited by TRINITONY; 09-14-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Nice New Addition @ RPM ...