Race Car

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Go for it John. Perfect trio of colors.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:13 PM
murfysflaw
Wallflower
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok... I now need a cigarette and a few moments alone please.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:23 PM
techsis
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pjconner
Go for it John. Perfect trio of colors.
Thanks. I would absolutely love to take this car through the RUF upgrades done to your C4S and then possibly sell my Turbo. I feel really blessed to have the opportunity to be in the position to potentially own three 993s. I just completed building a "barn" on my ranch and all my cars have protected happy sleeping areas.

BTW, Patrick thanks for the invite to the coffee and cars event over the weekend. Being fairly new to Dallas it is really great to meet with other enthusiast. Once the last 3/16 mile public road to my ranch is paved, I would love to host a bbq for the areas rennlisters. I have plenty of parking that is away from the longhorn, horses, llamas and donkeys.

I want to put in a lift that will allow other rennlisters to turn a wrench on their cars.

Cheers....
Old 07-28-2009, 11:37 PM
The Brewmeister
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Moooohhaahhaahhaahhaahaha! I'm calling Ray tomorrow! Oops, almost forgot, I'm married...
Old 07-28-2009, 11:49 PM
techsis
Pro

Originally Posted by The Brewmeister
Moooohhaahhaahhaahhaahaha! I'm calling Ray tomorrow! Oops, almost forgot, I'm married...
Go for it, I need this like extra hole in my head. My wife laughed at me today when I told her I might get another 993. Even if I do not get this car, I would still emphatically recommend RPM. I have bought two 993s from Ray and both were absolutely perfect. If I see the car tomorrow I will let you guys know the results... otherwise, back to Dallas. My ranch duty should help me forget the turquoise girl and wait for a turbo version.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:57 PM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

Received 339 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by techsis
Thanks. I would absolutely love to take this car through the RUF upgrades done to your C4S and then possibly sell my Turbo. I feel really blessed to have the opportunity to be in the position to potentially own three 993s. I just completed building a "barn" on my ranch and all my cars have protected happy sleeping areas.

BTW, Patrick thanks for the invite to the coffee and cars event over the weekend. Being fairly new to Dallas it is really great to meet with other enthusiast. Once the last 3/16 mile public road to my ranch is paved, I would love to host a bbq for the areas rennlisters. I have plenty of parking that is away from the longhorn, horses, llamas and donkeys.

I want to put in a lift that will allow other rennlisters to turn a wrench on their cars.

Cheers....
John,

It was good to meet you at C&C last Saturday. Your C4S is beautiful!

I think between you, Patrick and me that one of us needs to get that car up here to Dallas. Sounds like you're the best candidate with your barn.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:07 AM
techsis
Pro

Originally Posted by bbs993tt
John,

It was good to meet you at C&C last Saturday. Your C4S is beautiful!

I think between you, Patrick and me that one of us needs to get that car up here to Dallas. Sounds like you're the best candidate with your barn.
Great to meet you as well. Your turbo looked great & I loved that you had the girls along for the event. Before I even spoke with you I saw the kids seats in the back of your turbo and smiled. My turbo has no back seats and my five year old cried that he could not take a ride in the new car.

BTW...there is plenty of room in the barn, so you can buy the car and park it up here for "free".

If Ray can meet my offered price, I will be taking the car.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:48 AM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

Great to meet you as well. Your turbo looked great & I loved that you had the girls along for the event. Before I even spoke with you I saw the kids seats in the back of your turbo and smiled. My turbo has no back seats and my five year old cried that he could not take a ride in the new car.

BTW...there is plenty of room in the barn, so you can buy the car and park it up here for "free".

If Ray can meet my offered price, I will be taking the car.
Thanks, John. The kids love to go for rides but getting their car seats in there isn't the easiest thing I've ever done.

Good luck with Ray and I hope to see it at next month's C&C if not sooner.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:59 AM
techsis
Pro

Thanks, John. The kids love to go for rides but getting their car seats in there isn't the easiest thing I've ever done.

Good luck with Ray and I hope to see it at next month's C&C if not sooner.
If you get to know the turns on the way to my ranch you will have a smile on your face when you arrive. There are two roads to my location and both make you smile....until that last 3/16 mile gravel road that takes me 10 minutes to crawl to my property entry.

It is great to know the faces that own these fantastic cars. Count on me being at the next C&C... should I drive the Citroen ?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:06 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 789 Likes on 503 Posts

Techsis, if you happen to go to RPM tomorrow, would you mind taking a quick look at the Polar Silver 993 Turbo for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Best of luck on the car you are after!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:13 AM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

If you get to know the turns on the way to my ranch you will have a smile on your face when you arrive. There are two roads to my location and both make you smile....until that last 3/16 mile gravel road that takes me 10 minutes to crawl to my property entry.

It is great to know the faces that own these fantastic cars. Count on me being at the next C&C... should I drive the Citroen ?
If all goes well at Ray's, I think the blue one is a must for the next C&C.

What direction from Dallas is your ranch?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:12 AM
CamsPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 463 Likes on 196 Posts

I wish I had the cash for this beauty...I continue to look at it and drool...
Old 07-29-2009, 02:42 AM
Monique
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys are smoking something illegal!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:06 PM
techsis
Pro

If all goes well at Ray's, I think the blue one is a must for the next C&C.

What direction from Dallas is your ranch?
I am close to the town of Celina. I am almost backed up the the northern border of Collin County.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:09 PM
techsis
Pro

Originally Posted by Zedder
Techsis, if you happen to go to RPM tomorrow, would you mind taking a quick look at the Polar Silver 993 Turbo for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Best of luck on the car you are after!
No problem Zedder, I will take a look for you. Ray is pretty **** about his inventory, so I would wager the car is in great shape. Anything specific you would like me to look at?

Quick Reply: Nice New Addition @ RPM ...