Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

VOTE: Fister D Stage I, II, or III

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 523 Likes on 346 Posts
Smile Here is how to decide...

I have been screwing around with "what is the best muffler" since 2000. Started with Billy Boat and then went to Robin Sun's RSR mufflers. Then FD came along...I have had Stage I (NLA), Stage II, very nice. Also had several sets of Fabspeed Supercups, mighty loud...every high school kid's dream. I even had the 993 Motorsound mufflers....sold them somewhere, some time.

Having purchased the Fabspeed X pipes and cat delete pipes, had the 200 cell cats but didn't use them, I then traded away a set of stock 993 mufflers for a set of Fabspeed Maxflows...so I now have a complete Fabspeed system. Very nice sound, they work for me...but I could only have come to this decision having tried all the others...very costly practice in the long run.

Maybe this is the way to decide since it appear that Stage II or II is the dilemma. Buy one set of IIs, and one set of III. Try them on your car...start with the IIIs, too loud, sell them and get the IIs....so elegantly simple.

Get the ceramic coating....adds a wee bit of weight, but keeps the heat down. If FD has the X pipes and 200 cell cats, another option too.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:46 AM
Foxman
Rennlist Member

Received 542 Likes on 395 Posts

I just installed the III's two weeks ago and can't stop smiling! When you hit the gas they growl, and when you let off they growl some more. But when you level off on the pedal they're really quite civil from inside the cabin. Couldn't be more pleased with the product, or the service!

Quick Reply: VOTE: Fister D Stage I, II, or III