Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holt Motorsports in West Chester PA? Any comments

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Boston911fan
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P.S. There's nothing wrong with picking up a nice 964, and very nice examples are a lot cheaper than 993s. Everyone says to buy the best example you can afford, and I'd rather spend $30k on a great 964 than on a so so 993 that will need fixin. Like everyone says, you need to see it in person. Besides, you're so close. I flew down and back in a day--the taxi driver thought it was strange that all I had was my Porsche Design briefcase and nothing else.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:17 AM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Boston911fan
P.S. There's nothing wrong with picking up a nice 964, and very nice examples are a lot cheaper than 993s. Everyone says to buy the best example you can afford, and I'd rather spend $30k on a great 964 than on a so so 993 that will need fixin. Like everyone says, you need to see it in person. Besides, you're so close. I flew down and back in a day--the taxi driver thought it was strange that all I had was my Porsche Design briefcase and nothing else.
You took your Porsche Design briefcase?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Stuttgart951
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just poking my head in to cash 3 cents (adjusted for inflation).

Ive been to Holt's shop and know his son from BMW events. Last I was there, he had a very impressive collection of cars both on and off the showroom floor.

Regardless of this, I dont think that paying a premium when compared to the rest of the market should be justification for not having a PPI done. Some of the less than ideal experiences mentioned in this thread seem to stem from that issue.

That said, for a Philly area PPI, I dont think you can beat Mike Tillson Motorcars off City and 63rd. You should see what they have in the stable.

Quick Reply: Holt Motorsports in West Chester PA? Any comments